Davis Maintenance Solutions, Inc. / Davis Maintenance Solutions, Inc. consistently pays late and refuses to answer phone or return multiple collection calls

1 VALRICO FL, United States Review updated:

We have worked for the retail maintenance provider Davis Maintenance Solutions, Inc. on multiple retail maintenance projects in Maurices retail stores. Davis Maintenance Solutions, Inc. consistently pays late and refuses to answer their phone or return multiple calls.

This has been an ongoing problem with them and past experience with other RMC's that followed this same pattern - usually resulted in the RMC going bankrupt and leaving the contractors like us left unpaid. I have no idea what Davis Maintenance Solutions, Inc. financial status is - I only know that they have the same pattern of paying late and refusing to answer or return calls.

I am posting this so that other contractors that are contacted by Davis Maintenance Solutions, Inc. have a better idea of what they are getting into.

• Updated by Reliable Contractor, Apr 04, 2018

We have been calling and leaving messages for unpaid invoice as well for an invoice that is 3 weeks past the NET 45.

Option 305 - Accounting - no one answered. Started leaving a message and it had a time limit.
    Option 301 - Steve - no one answered. Option to leave a voice message. I left a voice message with him yesterday.
    Option 302 - James Davis. Left a voice message regarding past due invoice.
    Option 306 - Alicia Woods as indicated on the work order. This option is no longer available.

Re
Jun 3, 2016

Comments

25th of Oct, 2016

We are experiencing the same issues. No return call for multiple voice messages left to both accounting and the original service rep Janice. No payment as of yet and no confirmation that invoice & details were received okay on their end.

1st of Nov, 2016

Follow up to previous comment left on 10/25/2016. No call backs were ever received however received payment in full by check this week.

21st of Jun, 2018

@Joe Young's Pest Control How did you finally get payment from Davis Maintenance?

• Mi
      16th of Feb, 2017

I have the total opposite with them. it's rare they don't answer when I call, but have always returned a call when I leave a message. Only had one issue of a non payment, and when I asked about it, they had a check out to me the same day. Personally, this company is one of the Best companies that I deal with.

21st of Jun, 2018

@Mike Gilliam Looks like your company is the only one with good results. Wish they would do the same with their other contractors.

• Eh
      8th of Jan, 2018

We are having the same issue. Several phone calls and no one will return a call. Email doesn't seem to work either.

• Ho
      1st of Mar, 2018

We have several unpaid invoices as well. I have called and emailed will no response. No one ever answers the phone. Beware!

• Br
      4th of Apr, 2018

@Honest Hard Working American Our company has always had a good working relationship in the past. But, we know are having the same issues with non payment.

6th of Apr, 2018

We completed work for Davis maintenance solutions on 1/12/2018 and have not received payment, no call backs, and I even sent the invoice through the mail and I have gotten nothing!! So it seems as if we are experiencing the same issue as you all are with this company as well as 4 other maintenance companies similar to this one that have not paid! One invoice is from 5/8/2017!!! This is ridiculous though when they called all of us we went out and did their work for them!! I know my company got the work done at Marshall’s the same day they emailed the work order!! But every time I try any type of communication with them I get nothing!! It actually shows on my system that they have never even opened the email containing the invoice!

• Br
      9th of Apr, 2018

@Jayd Q We also have several more companies that are doing the same thing. I think we all need to share names can you drop me an email [protected]@windstream.net.

9th of Jun, 2018

We have had the same experience, nobody answers, nobody calls back. We have (5) open invoices from December 2017 It is NOW JUNE. They have owed for (4) commercial locations

14th of Jun, 2018

Same here! We have 5 outstanding invoices no response...nothing! Lesson learned...Screen these companies and Don’t let them take advantage of us!

21st of Jun, 2018

We've had the same problem. Worked on Maurices store and they won't return phone calls or emails. It's been 3 months and we still haven't gotten paid. What are we to do?

• Pe
      29th of Jun, 2018

Ditto Here! Been trying to get paid on 2 invoices from December, just tried again today and now the only valid extension is steve at 301. Has anybody heard if they are still an operating company or if we will need to try to get paid via a different route!

• Cr
      13th of Jul, 2018

Try calling Jamie Hubbard or emailing. [protected]@ascenaretail.com/740-9515003. He is the VP of Maurices. I wrote a letter to Maurices and received a response from him right away.

• Bo
      23rd of Jul, 2018

We have been trying to get paid from Davis Maintenance since last October. No one answers the phone. no one responds to emails. They do not return calls. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

27th of Jul, 2018

@Boys Electrical I searched up and found a Steve Davis LinkedIn profile. I also searched through Facebook and it seems to be the same person. He is in Texas however. I did find this address as well for Davis Maint.
    518 Oak Creek Dr

Known Addresses for James Davis
    8301 W Riverchase Dr Tampa, FL 33637
    8301 W Riverchase Dr Temple Terrace, FL 33637

27th of Jul, 2018

Known Addresses for Davis Maintenance Solutions, Inc.
    7216 W Short Rd Plant City, FL 33565
    PO Box 381 Valrico, FL 33595
    8301 W Riverchase Dr Temple Terrace, FL 33637
    518 Oak Creek Dr Brandon, FL 33511

• Rr
      18th of Sep, 2018

We have done jobs for them at Justice stores and have not received payment. I concur with what has been said above, rather than repeating. Now their phone numbers are no longer able to accept calls. It does not, however, state that the number is out of order.

If anyone gets any information in regards to this company or an affiliate I would surely appreciate an email so that we can go after our money as well. There is another company that appears to be affiliated when you look the company up which is Kess Facility Services, Inc. and seems to be Steve Davis.

Roberta Head
    R&R Professional Services, Inc.
    7785 Oakmont Drive
    Lake Worth, FL 33467
    561/966-7882

• He
      2nd of Oct, 2018

We did a job at a Lane Bryant store in Louisville, KY..We have been trying to get paid from Davis Maintenance Solutions since November 2017 ! The number is not receiving calls!!

• Li
      23rd of Oct, 2018

I have been trying to get payment from them since Jan 2018. There phone no longer takes calls and we recently got a statement sent back to us due to the address listed not taking mail. I believe they are completely out of business.
    I have reached out to Maurices' via email but have not heard back.

8th of Nov, 2018

Oh my gosh, if it makes all of you feel better I have been trying to collect a debt since 10/25/2017.
    the 8558041790 number is no longer in service. My last conversation with them I spent several attempts going through the extensions provided. Most of which were no longer in service.
    We had 4 open invoices with them from service provided in the 4th quarter of 2017, Justice, Catherines and Maurice stores. 3 of the 4 were paid late 2017, but not the final one. No reason for no payment . I spoke to the corp. office of maurice stores (218) 431-2100. That didn't produce any fruit. I believe they are now using another property management company the guy's email is [protected]@ascenaretail.com, TN (740) 951-5787. All I can say is be careful when you start doing work for these property management companies. We have fired several of them. As far as the debt owed to us now, well it's going to be a write off!!!

• Ta
      15th of Jan, 2019

We are in the same situation with all of the above, the company is unreachable at all cost. They currently owe our company $3107.50. It looks like they use you for 3 months and then become elusive for payment and move on to the next company. We have turned them over to our collection agency. Doubt we will get results. What a scam cheating companies out of money after we performed the work and they got paid from their vendors.