David's Bridal / Bride's/Bridesmaid dresses
Our youngest daughter is getting married in two weeks. The bridesmaids live in New Mexico, Florida, Kentucky and Michigan. Our middle daughter is standing as Matron of Honor and lives six hours from the David's Bridal in Santa Fe. It was because of my encouragement that we decided to use David's Bridal but I deeply regret that decision now. All of the bridesmaids have experienced problems with David's Bridal. When our middle daughter drove up to be fitted, we were told that they could not fit her without an appointment, even though they told her in January (when she purchased her dress) to drop in anytime in June (since she was pregnant and due with her first child in May) and they would fit her. We started planning this wedding over a year ago and yet we are running into such problems. Our youngest daughter (the bride) has been told they could not alter her dress without an appointment and they are far too busy to do the alterations. Basically she is going to be left with us having to perform the alterations a few days before the wedding as she lives in Nashville, TN and the wedding is in Chicago. I looked for a place to complain about David's Bridal but found no such site on their website! I am extremely angry about this!! DO NOT USE DAVID'S BRIDAL!! I wish I could tell every bride, bridal party member, and anyone else who would listen!!
More David's Bridal Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - service
- David's Bridal - david's bridal
- David's Bridal - wedding dress purchase
- David's Bridal - unprofessional service
- David's Bridal - What kind of service is this?