David's Bridal / Bridesmaids dresses - horrible service!
All of my bridesmaids dressed were purchased at David’s Bridal in Manchester, CT. After picking out the dresses I informed my girls to call and order over the next month so that they would be in, in time for the wedding. When my first bridesmaid called they refused to take her debit card number over the phone telling her it was denied (they cant deny debit cards), the kept her on hold and transferred her to 3 different people who all asked her the same questions with no answers, she was unable to order her dress. My second bridesmaid called with a similar problem only this time they told her she was not in to computer and they had no dress number or size for her. After I called them up and freaked out on them when they told me they did not have ME in the computer they magically found my name. They refused to order my dresses until all of the girls had placed their order, which I understand, but I informed them that because there dresses were all different I didn’t want them all in the same dye lot. When my sister called to order her dress it was in the store 2 days later and although the floor model fit her perfectly the one she received (in the same size) needs major alterations. When ever i called them on the pone nobody could help me and they just put me on hold and asked to call me back, which they never did. The first day I walked in there I decided not to get my wedding dress there because of their horrible service I guess I should have learned my lesson.
More David's Bridal Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - service
- David's Bridal - david's bridal
- David's Bridal - wedding dress purchase
- David's Bridal - unprofessional service
- David's Bridal - What kind of service is this?