David's Bridal / Rude service!
I went to David's Bridal about a week ago. This was my first time in the store and probably my last. I had an appointment scheduled to try on wedding dresses. I was told someone would be helping me the whole time we were there. First of all, I didn't like their dresses anyways, but I was open to trying on some of the ones I didn't. The woman that was helping me probably spent a total of 30 minutes with me out of the 2 hours I had blocked off for myself and my sisters who are bridesmaids. I did not feel as if I was taken care of at all! She spent more time with another young lady that was set on buying a dress there than she did with me. Almost with the attitude of "If she doesn't know what she wants, I'm not going to help her."
To top it all off, we found out that alterations were going to be outrageous! $120 for a hem alone! The last bridal shop we went to had only a $60 hem charge and it was a designer store! I was not in any way treated like the princess that every bride wants to be treated as when she walks into a bridal shop. I would discourage everyone I know from getting a dress at David's Bridal! They don't care about you! Just your money!
More David's Bridal Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - service
- David's Bridal - david's bridal
- David's Bridal - wedding dress purchase
- David's Bridal - unprofessional service
- David's Bridal - What kind of service is this?