David Weekley Homespoor quality home builder, bad warranty services

I closed a David Weekley home in June 15 2018 and until now David Weekley home still haven't completed my warranty requests . I have too many problems with the house . The framing structure of the house was terrible . Many rafters were not nailed together or down to purlin causing the wood to twist . Many rafters were wider than 24 inch spacing and some even to 48'' spacing . I wonder if the framing is correct behind the wall ? I don't know how they can pass inspection ?? I feel I've been cheated and I feel unsafe living in this house . The electric bill was so high more than any other house around us by $100. . The doors look very bad with 2-3 different colors (colors don't match), the door's corner are rough like they just come out of the saw . Paint job is terrible . The dishwasher has been broken for 3 months because its was installed improperly. They finally replaced it after repeated requests The electrical outlet for light and ceiling fan was not mounted to frame and only to sheetrock and was separating from ceiling almost falling off ceiling . Here are other issue I have ( brick, front door, light, plumbing, air conditioning vent missing and installed in the wrong location, roof shingle uneven, tile ...)
And the most awful is someone urinated in my attic's insulation . Very frustrating . I've contacted the warranty manager, project manager, and corporate about all these issues and have been promised many times that all will be taken care of but as of today, 5 months after closing, many of my concerns and issues have not been resolved all and no attempts by David Weekley to resolve these concerns.

St