david stanely ford / lies, lies, lies

1 Oklahoma City, OK, United States

I was approved for credit at this dealership the first time I went in, however, they did not have the full size SUV that my family needed, so I was told to wait, and they would find one. I waited about a month, and was finally told to come in. I drove home in the vehicle that night after being assured that the financing was all taken care of. Two weeks later I was told that I was approved, but the bank wanted more money down. The finance guy I had worked with made me an appointment the next day to work it out, come to find out...it was his day off! The salesman told me I had not been approved, then said that I had been but not for enough money, I offered the difference, and that just would not work either! I ended up being there for 4 hours, and heard about 20 different stories, and ended up driving home in my old car. I was brokenhearted and embarassed when the sales associate who had been so friendly and helpful earlier walked me to the door, and said "Leave the keys in it...I gotta go" I will NEVER do business with a David Stanley dealership again! Things would have been fine if they had just been honest, even once!