DAVID ORGAZINTERNATIONAL WIRE FRAUD

FUTURE MEDICAL SPAIN ****** DAVID ORGAZ, FLORIDA ***** INTERNATIONAL WIRE & BANK FRAUD FOR OVER $205, 000

My name is Justin Williams. David Orgaz set me up & stole over $205, 000 from customers, leaving me responsible. David Orgaz set out to defraud me, I was targeted. David, preyed on my trust & ripped me off, costing hundreds of thousands in damages, taking 2 years to recover. I am posting the evidence, e mails, signed purchase order, invoices, etc. for the Medical Lasers I purchased from David Orgaz. I worked with David Orgaz prior, hosted him at my home, & even met his children, so I trusted him. I was set up & after wiring over $205, 000 to David Orgaz he disappeared & never communicated again. I have tracked David Orgaz to real estate in Boca Raton FL & am investigating further assets, as I aggressively pursue him for Bank & International Wire Fraud. David has gotten away with this crime for 2 years, as I was overwhelmed by the collateral damage the theft caused & could not afford to pursue him. I am bringing the evidence to law enforcement & intend to make David Orgaz accountable for money stolen, with damages. If David Orgaz contacts me now & agrees to a repayment plan I will work with him, but am not waiting any longer. David Orgaz stole my life & opportunity when he set me up, as no matter the struggle I made sure customers were repaid. I honored each customers order or refunded money, with interest or profit lost. David Orgaz will be made accountable. I will continue to post on every forum & plan to take out advertisements in industry publications to publicize the theft. I am tracking his business & any assets he has. If anyone reading this post is doing business with David Orgaz, please contact me. I am pursuing a large monetary judgment & will be entitled to money intended for David Orgaz or his businesses once I am awarded the judgment.

Ev