David Morgan & AssociatesHarassing Phone Calls at Work

1 Review updated:

On more than one occassion I have received telephone calls at my place of employment from David Morgan & Associates. The initial caller calls himself "Dean Smith" and says he is calling from Financial Misconduct. Once I disputed this alleged debt he put his supposed supervisor who calls himself Robert Bryant on the telephone. This person was obnoxious, rude and threatened to have me arrested at my job. When I asked for their address he gave me 1408 Bayview Court, Fort Myers, FL 33901. I sent a letter to this address and it was returned marked "NOT AT THIS ADDRESS". This address is also listed for Jason Reed & Associates. I do not know how these individuals obtained my work telephone number or other information. What can I do to protect myself from further harassment if I am unable to notify this alleged company or its representatives since they send back mail?

More David Morgan & Associates Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      Jul 26, 2009

We have a small contracting company in Bay St. Louis, MS. We were contacted by a MR. David Morgan and John Taylor on June 10th, older men over the phone. He stated he was an attorney with " Morgan, Stern and Taylor Legal Services" out of Fort Lauderdale FL, they were a commercial litigator service. They stated they could collect a more than $50, 000 debt that was owed to us by contractors STC construction & Debco Construction. Mr. Morgan stated he had access to software and legal ways to not only see assets in these accounts but freeze their assets. Mr. Morgan stated he need $5, 000.00 to secure the transaction. My husband completed a check by phone for the $5, 000 on June 13th. He also returned paperwork to an address (5722 S. Flamingo Rd. Fort Lauderdale). Mr. David Morgan has yet to be heard from and we have no money collected. After several attempts to contact the "so Called legal services" i have only gotten young disrespecting individuals mocking our southern accent, laughing at us, imitating different people, verbally threating us and mostly not answering the phone. I tried to research the group on line and there was nothing. Neither David Morgan nor John Taylor is an attorney through the Florida Bar Association. It is just a scam praying on contractors already effected by Hurricane Katrina. Its bad enough we have to fight low life contractors who don't want to pay their subs but now we have to worry about "attorneys" taking our own money right out of our hand! What happened to morals? Where were the parents of these individuals? I know we will probably never see our money, these young kids are probably partying it up in Miami with our money! Hope fully other contractors will be smarter than us and check out anyone wanting money up front.
    My research on line did raise some questions though: One of the numbers for MST legal services [protected])goes back to a SWAN KNIGHT at 9994 Nob Hill Ct. Sunrise, FL 33351, other numbers, [protected]/578-4006/all the other numbers were unlisted. Also There was a few [redacted]s on a MST Financial in Bolder CO and MST Check Services in Tampa FL with Michelle Morgan-Tucker, Lee Tucker, also a David Morgan & Associates in Tampa, I think they all might be connected somehow.
    Please contact us for more information we want justice!

• Js
      Mar 24, 2010

Crazy!!! Definitely do not give anyone your information over the internet for loans, jobs, especially your social security number! My father got a call from a Bruce Dayne saying the same thing, you owe money and you need to pay it. Being the smart man my father is, thank God, he told them "I don't think so" ! The number they gave to call back was [protected]. I called back and had them pull my father's information up. I told them I had the police involved and to take his name out of their computer and never to call again. He said to me "[censored] Y**" to me and hung up. The funny thing is in the beginning when you first call that number back, it says your call may be monitored for security purposes.
    The guy that first called himself Henry and then Adam was cussing at me so obviously this is not a legit company if someone is saying that to you. The address they gave was 1408 Bayview Court Fort Myers, FL 33701. If you google it, it comes up as Morgan and Associates. I called their number and got a lady with a British accent on a message machine. These poor people probably get calls all day long from people complaining about owing them money and they don't even know what's going on! The scarry thing, they have my father's social security number! PLEASE PEOPLE BE CAREFUL!!!

• Ri
      Apr 05, 2010

I received a call today from a man with an India or Pakistan accent. Claimed he was a lawyer from Florida and wanted info from me. I asked for his bar license number and he refused. I hung up. Definitly something fishy going on. [protected] was the number.