David Litwiller / Fraud, overcharging

1 Calgary, AB, Canada Review updated:

David Litwiller is a complete scam artist. He gives you a quote, and then proceeds to charge nearly twice that amount and does not keep his promises. If you challenge him on it he places writs on your property and then threatens foreclosure to recover his money. He comes across as a professional but his livelihood is scamming trusting customers. I am not the only person who has had problems, this complaint is just the beginning of those who will come forward, BEWARE and steer clear of this renovator!

Comments

• Ne
      Mar 01, 2013

He also threatens legal action if you warn others publicly (such as posting warnings on the net), and thus gets away with way more than he should. This despicable person needs to be put out of business for good.

• St
      Oct 31, 2014

He is a slick, greasy salesman. He came to my home late at night, strong-armed me into signing a contract, took my deposit. Butchered my reno. When confronted, he becomes threatening and belligerent. Has refused to refund my money, He promises to finish job yet haven't heard or seen him since December of 2013.