David Eugene Hardin (CAHOKIA, ILLINOIS DEADBEAT) / DEADBEAT DAD!!!!!!! WATCHOUT!!!!!DEADBEAT DAD!!!!!!!! WATCHOUT!!!!!!!

1 Collinsville, IL, United States Review updated:

ATTN EVERYONE, DAVID EUGENE HARDIN is a deadbeat unstable daddad. He moves back and forth from Illinois to Indiana to Wisconsin staying for about 6 to 9 months at a ime so that the State Of Illinois will not catch up with him or where he is working so that he will not have to pay child support. He has three known children by three different women and doesnt take care of any. The most Ive seen him in my years of living is about 1 year total when I was about seven yrs and younger and the most I received from him is a $16.14 child support check from the State Of Illinois when I was 16. David Eugene Hardin is an AA male, 46 yrs old, he stands about 5'8feet tall, and weighs ABOUT 145- 175 LBS and he may now reside in either Rockford Or Cahokia, Illinois with his stupid mother.
I am ashamed to say that this selfish, ignorant, dumd ### is my father. I am now 22 yrs old and happily married with an eight month boy and have have a great relationship with the only parent tht has been there for me My Wonderful Mother Ms. S.. Im just writing to warn any other women who may know him to please just wake away because he is a no good dog and also a known drug user pcp, crack, pills, etc. Anyways he didnt take care of his children and doesnt have any type of relationship with them. He knows where everyone is and how to come in contact, but he doesnt care...PLEASE WATCHOUT FOR DAVID EUGENE HARDIN (ILLINOIS RESIDENT)

Comments

Je
  8th of Feb, 2009

OK we get the point, hes a deadbeat dad, but seriously stop spamming the website its getting obnoxious