Dave Parks / Fraudulent company

Called Dave Park In March 2009 about chroming some parts for my Mustang. He offered to do them for me and since I was coming up from Columbia, SC to attend the April auto show at Concord, NC I thought it would be a good idea since he was right down the road. I got to his so called business and as I drove up my wife turned to me and asked me if I really wanted my parts completed by this guy, 'just look at this place!' I finally found Dave Parks and showed him what I had to chrome.

Dave quoted me a price of $80 and $10 for shipping. I agreed and he them proceeded to give me a tour of his backyard business. I can say that it was a pretty scary sight but since there are no businesses in South Carolina that chrome plate and I was already suckered here, I decided to leave the parts there. Dave promised me the parts would be completed in the next two days and that he would ship them back to me. I sent the final payment a couple days later after he stated he would ship them on Wednesday and call me with all the tracking information.

Since then, I have talked to him and his wife and they both promised me different days of shipment every time. I have since called multiple times to ask about the parts and he refuses to answer the phone. I will have to make a special unannounced stop to his backyard business when I come back up to Concord for the Nascar race in mid May.

Au

Comments

• Sm
      9th of Sep, 2016

He did the same thing to my Husband. We sent him a check for $650 in March 2016 to chrome some Ford truck parts. He cashed the check the same day he received it. We were supposed to have parts back in a few weeks. My Husband was more than patient with him. After many phone calls.. unanswered... answered with excuse after excuse... we finally received our parts back in August! 5 months later!!! We threatened to sue him in June and were fully prepared to drive there to initiate charges against him. This guy has CRIMINAL PRACTICES... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!