Dave & Busters / food posioning

1 Farmingdale, NY, United States Review updated:

MY BOYFRIEND & I WEN TO DAVE & BUSTERS FOR AN EVENING OF GAME A COUPLE DRINKS & DINNER, MIND YOU WE'VE BEEN COMING TO THIS SPECIFIC DAVE & BUSTERS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS. THIS TIME ON SUNDAY WE DECIDED TO GO A LITTLE EARLIER THEN USUAL & WAS ATTENDED BY A NEW WAITRESS I DONT EXACTLY REMEMBER HER NAME, SHE WAS VERY NICE & FRIENDLY WHEN WE WERE SEATED, BUT ONCE WE WERE SERVED THE FOOD SHE WAS VERY QUICK, TOO QUICK TO BRING US THE CHECK. RUSHING US OUT, OVER & OVER AGAIN. I GUESS BECAUSE HER SHIFT WAS OVER & WAS WAITING FOR HER TIP. I MEAN ANOTHER GENTLEMAN CAME UP TO US & SAID HE WAS TAKING OVER FOR OUR HOSTESS, THEN DISAPPEARED & SHE WAS BACK. HE WORSE PART IS THAT HAD SERVE A MEDIUM RARE BURGER WHEN ASKED FOR A WELL DONE, I BUGG HER FOR IT, TO ATE THE EDGES THAT WERE WELL COOKED. AFTER DINNING WE PLAYED A COUPLE OF GAMES THEN HEADED TO CATCH A MOVIE, DURING THE MOVIE I STARTED GETTING A MASSIVE HEADACHE, NOW I'M NOT THE TYPE THAT GETS HEAD ACHES AT ALL VERY RARELY, & MUCH LESS THIS SERVE. AFTER THE MOVIE I WENT HOME I FELT HORRIBLE BLOATED TUMMY ACHES HUGE HEAD ACHE. TURNS OUT THE BURGER WAS BAD & I HAD GOTTEN FOOD POISONING FROM IT. I'M STILL RECOVERING, IT SUCKS TO HAVE TO SPEND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN DOORS CAUSE OF FOOD POISONING & A SLOPPY WAITRESS.

Gi

Comments

• Jz
      27th of Jul, 2009

Im sorry to hear that you got food poisoning. I'm a server at a Dave & Buster's in california and that would've never happened...sounds like she just shouldn't be a server cause the idea is to make the customer happy, and all she had to do was take it back to the kitchen and have the cooks throw it on the grill for another 5 minutes or so.