Dave and Busters / #ed dave and busters manager
My friends and I were at Dave and Busters celebrating a birthday when this ###ed Manager (first name Alan) came up to us at the bar and told us to pay our tab and meet him up front. He was so scared to explain his action that he had to get another manager to explain to us that with 10 people we had 17 drinks within a 2 hour time frame and that was considered too much. We explained to him that we are frequent customers of the establishment that this manager has been harassing us every time we go there on Thursday nights. This other manager on duty did not want to hear what we were telling him and just walked away. After he paid for the bill and walked to the front to meet (Alan) he never showed up. We waited for about 15 minutes and then went back to find him at the Midway bar asking some other customer to take a survey and give him a good review or something. In exchange he will give that person a game card filled with credits. When we approached him and ask if he was ever going to meet us up front as he had requested he said "God Bless" and walked away like a baboon. Needless to say corporate should be expecting a call from me.
More Dave and Busters Complaints & Reviews
- Dave & Buster's - bad customer service 
- Dave & Busters - food posioning 
- Dave & Busters - coupon/consumer fraud 
- Dave & Busters - bad service 
- Dave and Busters - tickets lost
- Dave & Buster’s - food
- Dave & Buster’s - server and management 
- Dave & Buster’s - your myrtle beach location is terrible!!
- Dave & Buster’s - being served. but can be billed.
- Dave & Buster’s - poor customer service