Dating Psychos (dot) com

J-Dog (owner)

4.7
Dating Psychos (dot) com
datingpsychos.com
JDog - for the simple fee of $25 will not only remove your posting (which is extortion as he will only take money, not even a court order) but HE WILL GIVE THE NAME OF THE ALLEGED POSTER & THEIR IP NUMBER TO WHOEVER PAYS HIM THIS $25.

This is clear violation of the standards of his own webhost:
Domains by Proxy will not produce the content of e-mail, as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2701 et seq., prohibits an electronic communications service provider from producing the contents of electronic communications, even pursuant to subpoena or court order, except in limited circumstances. Domains by Proxy 's e-mail servers do not retain deleted or sent e-mail. However, deleted e-mail may be recoverable from back-up servers for a period of up to thirty (30) days.

We recently learned he sold the ip and email address of an INNOCENT PERSON who had their computer hacked 6 months ago and then their hotmail address information sold to Nigerian scammers -- to a known pathological and cyberharasser who is currently being investigated by the DOJ and FBI. It appears this innocent person is just finding out now their accounts were used for things they have no idea about.

Now this cyberharasser is relentlessly harassing an innocent person who doesn't even know who he is... because JDog was more than willing to give up information for a few dollars.

Interesting that he hides behind a proxy protected place like GoDaddy.

JDog should be censured and DatingPsychos removed from the web.

J-Dog@resentment.org
Complaint comments Comments (25) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

N  2nd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

J-Dog - J dog
unkown

This is an internet defamation business, hosted by a blackmailer who called himself J dog. He alone sits in judgement of what is and what isnt defamatory. But it is all defamatory. And J dog profits from it. In order to remove defamatory posss, one must pay J-dog. This fellow belongs in
jail.
D  11th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Actually I sent an email in to J-Dog asking for a profile to be removed and he did it a few days later. I don't think you have to make a donation to get a profile removed, I think you need to make a donation if you want the profile removed immediately, otherwise if you just wait a few days like I did, he will take the profile down after reviewing it
D  7th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
You don't have to donate anything to get a profile removed or prove that anything in it is false. All one has to do is get a few friends (or sockpuppet email accounts) to write in complainging about an entry. What is needed is an accurate site on like DP where the owner/ operator does stand up for what the site is supposed to be doing.
A  10th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Owner of www.datingpsychos.com and www.resentment.org is
JEREMY JOHNSON
N  19th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
please contact us immediately. we are trying to build a case on this guy. mycrimlaw@live.com
N  29th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
the owner of datingpsychos.com is http://brianfitzgerald.org/?blog=2&paged=5
N  11th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
This is Brian Fitzgerald a la http://brianfitzgerald.org/ and I do not own the website. I am a business broker and was helping the current owner try to sell the site.
N  12th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
JDog was asked by an Arizona lawyer if he was still the owner of datingpsychos.com and he said "NO, I sold that site in Nov"

The person that bought it is trying to say he is just the broker but on the site Flippa you can see that he bought it for $5, 000 on Nov 25th http://flippa.com/auctions/78533/DatingPsychos-com--Well-Established-niche-datin... The old owner Jdogg confirmed that he sold the site on Nov 25th.

He is currently trying to sell the site for $6, 500 on Flippa.com http://flippa.com/auctions/87664/DatingPsychos-com-Well-Established-niche-Reputa... />
We are spearheading a class action lawsuit against Brian Fitzgerald and datingpsychos.com and currently have people from Ca, Az and Ill helping us.

If you have been harmed by this man or this website in any way please contact me asap
D  24th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
(www.datingpsychos.com) - The website is an interactive website and cannot possibly monitor the accuracy of information which their users may choose to post. If an angry plaintiff were permitted to hold a website liable for information that the site did not create, this would stifle free speech as fewer and fewer sites would be willing to permit users to post anything at all. See Batzel v. Smith, 333 F.3d 1018, 1027-28 (9th Cir. 2003) (recognizing, "Making interactive computer services and their users liable for the speech of third parties would severely restrict the information available on the Internet.)

If you read the website, datingpsychos.com or actually send Pat or whoever is running the site an e-mail asking for your information to be removed, then you would clearly understand that you do not have to pay any money, however, I can appreciate the fact that all the money that does get donated, goes to a great charity.

Who has a problem with a domestic violence charity?

If you are considering suing a site like datingpsyhcos.com because of a profile which you claim is defamatory, you should be aware that there is a federal law called the Communications Decency Act or "CDA", 47 U.S.C. § 230.
The CDA is part of our federal laws. An excellent Wikipedia article discussing the history of the law can be found here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Decency_Act
In short, the CDA provides that when a user writes and posts material on an “interactive website” such as Datingpsychos.com, the site itself cannot, in most cases, be held legally responsible for the posted material. Specifically, 47 U.S.C. § 230(c)(1) states, "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider."

Because the profiles on datingpsychos.com are authored by users of the site, we cannot be legally regarded as the "publisher or speaker" of the profiles contained and hence we are not liable for profiles even if they contain false or inaccurate information. The same law applies to sites like FaceBook, MySpace and CraigsList – users who post information on these sites are responsible for what they write, but the operators of the sites are not.
N  8th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Jeremy Johnson and/or Brian Fitzgerald...
What you have to realize about guys like this is that these are the guys that you teased in school and they grew up to have NO self esteem so they create sites like this so they can feel supeior by deflecting the the ridicule off of them and on to others. hahaha this is some funny shit. I GUARANTEE you that these two goofballs fit into these categories.

1. Never got laid in high school
2. Have little dicks
3. Were the short, fat, unathletic kids that got picked last for every team.
4. Have a hard time dealing with homosexual feelings that consume a large part of thier lives and it scares the crap out of them.

Ask any psychologist and they'll tell you that I am right about thiS.

the problem is if these two goofs continue to be dumped by their women and continue to under achieve and continue to struggle with homosexual feelings they will graduate to serial killing and that is a very scary possibilty. When they both reach 40 years old the likelihood of that increases greatly.

the moral of this is STOP teasing the short, fat, unathletic dorks at school and treat everyone equal.
A  28th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I was a victim datingpsychos.com A gentleman who i thought was my friend went and posted personal information about me and my family. He posted my home address and a pic of my home along with my home number and cell phone number. I had this gentleman arrested here in Rochester, NY. He was arrested but would not take the stuff down without a court order. I recieved harassing calls all day and night. The Rochester Police Department did nothing for me.
N  20th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
This is to update the prior postings to this website. As a victim of rape and domestic violence, I can say I had no luck with the new owner of Dating Psychos to remove my profile. Pat McGroin (datingpsychos@gmail.com) who seems to be the current owner of this website was kind enough to respond to my emails, but my posting was never removed from the site. I waited over two months, and it still went unresolved. Pat was kind enough to tell me if I kept bothering is legitimate business that he would make me psycho of the week. I'm sure for some that's an honor, but for me is a nightmare. I'm a victim of rap and domestic violence, I man, and had my experience posted by some pathetic person for her own personal gain? Why? Because she didn't like the fact we broke it off. Nothing in common. But she proceeded to post 95% of what a lie on this website. The only trust was my sexual assault earlier in my life.

Pat absolutely refused to remove the profile after revealing my situation. Pat and the websites position is that if you're truly not a psycho, you'll donate at least $25 to this domestic violence run by Brian Fitzgerald http://brianfitzgerald.org . So with that reasoning in mind, I suppose that if a victim in court were to donate to the court, then they would find the defendant guilty? That's more or less the reasoning as its been communicated to me by an attorney and state agencies. I did quite a bit of investigating to see if I could sue the website owner and even this alleged domestic violence organization. There is no way to tell if any postings on this site are true? Perhaps Pat trolls the Internet and posts these himself and Brian and Pat share the donation proceeds?

I suppose my question would be, why put someone of rape and abuse through continued emotional abuse? Well, I worked with an attorney, and a private investigator and worked tirelessly to create a website to expose both of these individuals for what and who they are. What is being done is extortion and although they may be protected under some laws, they are not protected under every law. The website is a disgrace and shouldn't be use for financial gain of any kind. I have spent weeks compiling information on both Brian and Pat and their organizations, neither one seems reputable. But the Internet website going up soon will no doubt expose their operation and who they really are. People will be free to post their experiences with both individuals...

Thanks Brian and Pat, seems like you weren't successful at something legitimate...so you resort to bullying and extortion.
N  9th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Does anyone know how to get a profile removed??? Has anyone tried donating & had there profile removed???
N  10th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
The infamous Brain Fitzgerald HAS BEEN FOUND HE OWNS HASSMAN FITZGERALD

BRIAN FITZGERALD
Hassman Fitzgerald Entertainment, Inc.
11601 Dunstan Way, Suite 206
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Phone: 310.471.4546
Fax: 720.247.7688

HIS ISP PROVIDER IN THE EVENT SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO SUBPOENA THEM IS (CODERO)
Codero Legal Department
8735 Rosehill Road, Suite 400 Lenexa, Kansas 66215
Tel: (913) 890-7766 / Fax: (913) 890-7787 E-mail: legal@codero.com

THE FORMER OWNER JERAMEY JOHNSON MAY STILL BE IN CONNECTION TO DATINGPSYCHOS.COM

JERAMEY JOHNSON
CELL PHONE # 949 510 5364
N  16th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Does anyone out there have any current info on datingpsychos.com? It seems that I am one of their latest victims. If I could find a lawyer to contact that would be great. If you know of someone please email me at ruttenberg_k@yahoo.com
thanks
N  22nd of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
DatingPsychos is appalling!! I googled my name just for the heck of it and couldnt BELIEVe what I found under my name!!! perhaps someone I dated didnt take a break up well? Im not sure..but the post simply isnt true!!..and to donate $25 or $100 to get it removed? this has to be criminal!!..the site needs to be ripped down!!
-Erick Thibodeau
A  19th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
even the name you send the money to is named pat mcgroin... get it... pat my groin... they think this is funny and it is not
N  1st of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I to am a part of the scam, my name having been on the site for several months now. Someone who doesn't know me copied info from yet another scam site. Maybe they're connected for profit. I've done some research and Gene Onweller seems to be the current owner? I read this information and information about a possible the lawsuit on http://evilbully.com/

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree