Dating Gateways LLCUnauthorized charge for 3 times.

1 Review updated:

so, i signed up at BeiJing time 2017 Jan 19. around 10 pm. the website offered me an discount, 30 credits for approximately 5 dollars. I used that 30 credits and went to sleep. I did not checked the box for automatic credit filled up.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY but the next morning i woke up, surprise! there were four transactions charged on my visa card with 15.99 dollars each(which is the equivalent of 20x4 credits on that site. however, when i went on to my account, it showed that i had zero credit.

• Updated by Xiao Sa, Jan 20, 2017

sorry, my title was wrong. it should be 4 times. please return my money, my profile is [protected]@gmail.com

Xi
Jan 20, 2017

Comments

•   Apr 12, 2017

Dear Sa,

We are sorry to hear that you had a concern with purchases that you made with the assistance of the "Update My Account" feature on our website. As a one-time exception to you, we have decided to offer to you a refund for all of the purchases that you have made on our website. Please be aware that it can take your bank or credit card company up to 14 days to show the refund in your account with them.

We would be happy to have you continue to use our site and services going forward. Please do let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. We are always happy to help you.

Best regards,