Dating / Dating Fraud

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Help spread the word on this very unusual new phishing scam posing as a Hit Man that makes Death Threats in this email scam if you don't pay them more the the contract he has already accepted to kill you. These scammers have hit a new low with this scam and it's not a very pleasant email to read for the light hearted.

I can only imagine this email scam will scare the s#it out of some people if they indeed believe it when they read it.

This kind of crap NEEDS to be Stopped.

More Dating Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      26th of Mar, 2010

Is ther any way I can delete this website

• Th
      28th of Mar, 2010
    Dating - Fraud and fake site
    HornyMatches.com
    HornyMatches.com

This site uses fake members to attract new paying members, they will send you fake winks and fake emails from fake members, once you join, you get get no response at all, this site is a total SCAM.

• Mi
      4th of Jun, 2010
    Dating - scam
    meetingmillionaires.com
    California

This company is a complete scam. You sign up for free then get bogus e-mails that you have to pay to read. Even when you pay to read still nothing. Every single thing about this web-site and company are a scam. The e-mails are not real the people are not real. How can we put these guys in jail for this terrible scam? I unfortunately feel for it and lost $200.00

• Ti
      19th of Jun, 2012

hi i am looking for sex partner online at adult dating site but not get good partner as yet

• We
      14th of Sep, 2012
    Dating - Probable dating scam
    asianbeauties.com
    China

I have been looking for over a year on asianbeauties.com & paid over $400 hoping to find a lady myself & help a number of the 1500.or so Christians find a good man in the west, You pay to read mail which I feel is poor policy to begin with, I have read emails from a dozen or more who read English well, Answered giving them my email & postal address but their next email shows they havent received them, Some claim Its run by Russian brothels so you see the lady but talk to a prostitute the boss getting all money, I emailed the governments of China, Russia, Aust, (& Kevin Rudd who speaks Chinese well & has contacts there)The US, A law firm in Hong Kong, The UN.Amnesty Int.& A church in Shenzhen, some not replying others not thinking they could help, I would especially like to contact Li, from Chongqing a recently retired employee from some area of Govt., She owns a plane in Chongqing & yacht on the coast & I believe would like to fly here to enjoy our great Gold Coast region for a few weeks then take me back for my first overseas holiday, Chinese culture fascinates me & the elegant dress of most ladies, I worked in Aboriginal Mission for many years as builder then pastor & have no money to waste on scams, She Probably had quite a high position in some level of Government, I was told she wanted to contact me, But no last name or email was available, she has her own plane there, So
    1.If anyone can find her would you give her my email saying Pedro would like to hear from her if she is still interested.
    I emailed the International airport with no reply, But
    2.Is there a second airport for light planes in Chongqing or only the International one?
    3.Should a few of us get together & seek legal help

4th of Dec, 2012
    Dating - Probable dating scam
    SAIMA
    India

I PAID 22000 TO THIS LADY SAIMA SHE SAID THAT SHE WILL DATING WITH WOMEN SHE IS A CHEATER FRAUD HER NUMBER 09930919233 PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY FROM THESE MONEY EATERS THEY WILL TAKE MONEY THEN STOP TAKING CALLS
    CHEATER