Datdepot.biz / Fraud and cheating

1 6822 22nd Avenue North Suite 284Saint Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:

I was looking for some email address to launch my new company and i come across Datadepot.biz i was a little hesitant but i spoke to rep several times and he assured me that they were a reputable company etc. I went ahead and bought email address's from them. BIG MISTAKE.

More then 50% of the address were bogus didn't even exist when i called them up to complain they hung up on me!!! What type of company is this? If you are thinking of doing business with them DON'T!!

Ch

Comments

• Da
      18th of Mar, 2009

Lauren is totally correct with this review! I made the mistake of purchasing an email list from datadepot.biz, and it was horrible. We got a bounce-back of nearly 40%, which makes the list worthless.

I also made the mistake of buying datadepot.biz's email marketing software, and it does not work as advertised. You should stay away from this company and not buy anything!! Representatives of this company will flat-out lie to you to entice you to buy their products.
    Don't make the same mistake that I did and buy anything from this company. You will regret it. The attorney general in two states is investigating datadepot for potential fraud right now. Don't become a victim yourself.

• Bo
      21st of May, 2009

I wish I would have read this report about http://www.datadepot.biz before they screwd me to the wall. They are a bunch of crooks and sell out dated data. I bought a fax list from them and they told me it was updated a month ago. They lied. The state that I purchased had the area codes split up. There was not one fax number on the list with the new area code. The area code change happened in October of 2008 and I bought the list in May, 2009. The list was 75% bad numbers. I also purchased a list of email addresses that were totally bad with a completion rate of less than 10%. I was aslo told that the data consisted of opt in members. All I received were complaints and more complaints. DO NOT BUY DATA from DataDepot.biz. You Have BEEN WARNED.

• Cl
      2nd of May, 2010

Their F rating with the BBB is well-deserved. I agree - stay away from this company.