Datawind / Datawind Fraud cheaters

1 India Review updated:

Hi,
Order Number : PMD3DDDE1F86
I have ordered Ubislate7Cp_kbc on march 8th(08/03/2013) through online payment. When i have ordered the product you said it will be delivered in 3 working days. Its has been more than 60 days now and i still didnt get the product.If you are not able to deliver a product in time, why are you making false promises and wasting our time and money.
When i check the status, it shows simply "Dispatch", But no updates. All my friends who has booked has got the prodcut in their hands. I some how managed to talk with one of your execuive 15 days before and he said my order has not been delivered because of keyboard unavailability. I asked him to skip the keyboard and dispatch only the tablet. He seems happy and said he will dispatch immedietly and i will get the product in 7 days. Until now nothing has happened. I have reffered atleast 15 members to buy this product and all of them have got the product.Please give me one good reason why it has not been delivered yet and give me the exact date of delivery or atleast refund my money o Rs.5299.

Sa
May 1, 2013

More Datawind Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      1st of May, 2013

2nd of May, 2013

Datawind Innovations Pvt.Ltd. Official Response
    Dear Sangeetha Rajasekar
    your query has been forward to concern department your matter will be resolved asap.
    Regards

• Da
      30th of May, 2013

Dear Sangeetha,
    Your device has been already dispatched from our side. You will get your device very soon.