Datavo Communications / Terrible service

1 North Hollywood, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 7datavo

Datavo is the worst company I have ever worked with. I am restuarant and have had no phone service for 1 whole week and after the tech finally came out to fix the problem I now have no internet or phone service. I have spent hours on the phone with tech support and have disconnected and put on hold numerous times. To no avail I still have no phone or internet service and have contacted ATT to switch back over to them. Do not do business with Datavo it is a nightmare!!!

More Datavo Communications Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      1st of Apr, 2009

I have the same problem...I want to switch too...but what about the contract? If we cancel them do we have to pay any fee?

• Sh
      1st of Apr, 2009

how do we cancel the contract?

• Bs
      1st of Sep, 2009

I have less than a month and I wanto to switch back again to att. Please DON'T SWITCH!!
    they said that you will save money but at the end you will loose more with the pour service they provide than the savings they promissed. My internet signal is so weak that you will ended up not having internet for hours or even days. Their tech have no education whatsoever and they curse at all times whithout caring for your customers or yourself. I am paying for an extra line whithout being able to used because I HAVE NO DIAL TONE!!! AND THEY SAID THAT IT SHOWS ACTIVE IN THEIR SYSTEM!!!
    BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE N O D I A L T O N E !!!

DON'T SWITCH. FIRST DO SOME RESEARCH. SEP/1/2009 IF YOU NEED INFO CALL ME 714-744-4443

• Ih
      30th of Sep, 2009

I could not agree more !
    This company's service is the absolute worst I have EVER experienced in my entire life. Their people are incompetent, their professionalism is completely non-existent, and their communication skills are pathetic. I have had 3 Datavo technicians at my facility in the month since I switched from AT&T and, as of tonight, I still have no dial-tone and sporadic internet service. Despite my strong complaints about the technician who did the initial installation, and a promise from the Service manager not to send him back to my office, the company, in their wisdom sent him back to troubleshoot my service today. This was after promising me yesterday that I would have a technician arrive to correct my outages TODAY, and then notifying me AFTER I called in late this afternoon that they would not be coming today after all. Then when I yelled at the service manager that this was unacceptable, sure enough the 'Technician from Hell' showed up, attitude and all, and after smearing grease on my white interior office wall next to an expensive piece of art, he informed me that the problem was with the AT&T loop and had nothing to do with Datavo's circuits or equipment. After I insisted he get his boss on the line, some further 'remote diagnostic tests' were performed by his boss and it was discovered that there were software problems with my installation. These were 'corrected' and the service worked for an hour after he left until all three of my voice lines went down again.
    I must add that I have wasted scores of hours during this past month on the phone trying to resolve technical and service issues with Datavo and have been frustrated to no end EVERY time I have called. It is practically impossible to escalate an issue, the wait times to get to the correct service person are exessive and often end with the call being disconnected, and the issue never seems to get resolved. Commitments are always made and broken and the headaches just keep mounting. Switching to Datavo was the worst decision I have made in 5 years of operating my business and the cost to my business in service downtime and lost productivity is huge. Horrible, horrible service. Avoid this company AT ALL COSTS !!!

• Pe
      23rd of Dec, 2009

I just signed their agreement to switch to them, now I read these feedbacks and I am terrified. I sent them an email and request to cancel my order. What if they did not do that? What should I do in order to prevent to loose my att service before they take over att? Please advise!

• In
      28th of Aug, 2010

Datavo is a nightmare, I have insurance business and the phone connection is horrible its gets cut off were on the phone with the customer and there is always noise in the lines and the sells reps Are LIERS specially REP with the Name MICHELLE, when you call her for any questions she never answer your calls and after living message never gets back to you, the Tec support they don't know what they are doing, one of my lines got disconnected middle of they day we called them so it can see what’s the problem they took a message saying that they will get back to us because they have many customers ahead of us but no one ever called to see what’s the problem ! DO NOT DEAL THIS THIS BS CPOMPANY the worst Serves I have ever had LIERS, I had to switch back to my old Company AT& T, PLEASE DO A FAVOUR TO YOURSELF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!!

• Gr
      11th of Sep, 2011

I am a customer of Datavo for the past three years and have almost zero problems with them. Any issue that I got has been resolved very fast. You guys probably never worked with big companies like AT&T, that in case of a problem and you need help from customer service; you are getting an auto machine or customer service from India. With Datavo I know that I am getting much better service rate and personal support when I need it for the same quality of service.

• Bo
      5th of Nov, 2011

A female sales representative (Barbara Lam) came out to "convince me" to switch to DATAVO because of their lower rates, and ALL I've had was problems... I believe that the POSTING dated on September 11, 2011 is someone working for DATAVO - because he states that he has had NO PROBLEM with them - while everyone else on the PLANET is "LIVING IN HELL" using DATAVO!!!