Datavis.com / Horrible seller

1 United States

Horrible seller. Orders 1/05/09 and didn't ship until 1/14/09. Thats 1-2 days AFTER I emailed them on the status because the status never updated on their site. I'm usually not that anal but reading the previous reviews I was worried. And I received it the next day since I am located in NY as well. Because of the cold weather I rather have it shipped to me then walking and taking the train in the cold.

Anyway I received it today 1/15/09 and the Plantronics Discovery 925 was sealed shut with tape instead of a seal. Like box tape. Now I was like maybe these Plantronics don't have a seal, so it was used to prevent theft. When I open it there is a plastic paper like thing holding the bluetooth and I see finger prints all over it. Afterwards I look at the bluetoot and there was no protective sticker on it and the earbud HAD EARWAX. It was fcking disgusting. There was earwax stuck in the indentures of the earbud and now I am emailing for a resolution. I will keep you guys posted. BUT DON'T ORDER THEM ONLINE!!! JUST GO TO THERE STORE OR JUST ORDER SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

Go