Dataone Broadband / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

My bsnl dataone broadband is not working, after dialing it is saying that no answer my phone line is ok, after that i logon to dataone website there it is saying that invalid id!

People beware!!!

Comments

• Dh
      21st of May, 2007
    BSNL Broadband (DataOne) - too low speed
    India

Internet not working since 2 months. Informed by landline no. 080-25725358 but no response. Very poor service!

• As
      11th of Jul, 2007

Yes... there is hell a lot of complaints regarding BSNL Dataone... It seems lot of people are complaining that it is not getting connected... For me too, it is almost a week... and they have a fit for nothign call center, which is of no use... I am planning to surrender the connection... no use... no response..

• As
      8th of Aug, 2007

Hai, i have got dataone broadband on 26 july technician came and installed everything but till know i m not getting link. I have complaint to gawliguda office many time but the consultant person is saying to look for private vendor and he spoke very harshly with me. I am software eng working in MNC.

Beware!

• Gu
      11th of May, 2008
    dataone broadband - too low speed
    India

Sir i am broadband user. I apply for connection of home ul 900 plan. when it is trial its speed is good but after its speed is too low and also chane plan to home ul 750. i complaint many times but no responce give me.So i request u to please solve this problem.
    My phone no:-01668-227271

• Ga
      10th of Jan, 2009
    dataone broadband - too low speed
    BSNL
    Bangalore
    Phone: 9945598577

BSNL DataOne Broadband connection is not working for one week. Despite repeated complaints to the BSNL, nobody has responded to this.

• Ha
      30th of Jan, 2009

no speed nothing
    plzzzzz help me wit this...

• Pa
      28th of Feb, 2009

We did not work in clearly in dataone

• Co
      15th of Jul, 2009

i am totally fed up of this connection(BSNL broadband 256kbps) its totally bugging.
    every second day it tough to get my mail thru outlook express. can we get it rectify. in a day may for one odd hour it work to receive the mail. but it do open up few other browsers. pl do some thing.
    colonelkapoor_chd@dataone.in

• Sh
      10th of Jul, 2015
    Dataone - too low speed
    bsnl-broadband
    367,bait al husainy nikaghar road
    Gorakhpur
    Phone: 912347383

Always my broadband connection is not working good.some time no linkup from exchange.some time noisy line.
    Please help me.