DataMoneyOnline.com / a scam

I signed up for this program on May 1st because I thought it was a legit program and it promised a free-risk money back guarantee if I don't make money within 24 hours. The next day $4.11 was deposited into my account with little work. I was happy at first because I thought I generated some money already. I put some much work in it but never generate any more. I emailed Gene Trueman for assistance but it took him a week to reply saying he got the message and give me an id to reference on. Then I asked for a refund because the program is not working for me and he still haven't respond. What a scam...cheating on a mom who's looking to earn a little extra income on the side for her family. My account got charged $197 for the program fee and $79.95 for the website which I never got access it to. BEWARE.

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Jun, 2009

they did me like that but i got my money back. it is still not to late for you to despute it with your bank they lied you made 4 dollars but you cant get on your account to make more money at anytime you want thats your despute call and bug their credit processor 18668346880 and holler fraud they release my money

• Am
      29th of Jul, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me too, what an idiot I was...usually I would check out stuff like this..(scams)...the same day I gave my account details they had already charged my account 7.95, then later on towards the evening they charged my account an additional $197.00, I hadn't even started anything, thankgoodness my bank alerted me to the charges, and put a stop on the account, and issued me with a new card, so that they couldn't take anything else out at a later date...so buyer beware!!!

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2009

I am at their page in the validation tab and came here to see if it was a scam. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be deleting their pages and keeping my money...Google money tree already scammed me for $80.00

shac8993

• Da
      10th of Aug, 2009

I'm so glad I came to this site about Datamoneyonline. They sounded so legit. I was just about to give my credit card info. for the $7.95 when I knew I should check the reviews on their so called "work at home opportunity." I'm so sorry for those of you who couldn't get your money back. I've been scammed before with other so called "work at home opportunities" and lost money like you all. I know how it feels. It is ashame that people take advantage of others with the economy the way it is.

Deniece8

• Bo
      12th of Aug, 2009

There should be a law! Thanks for the tip!

• Bo
      12th of Aug, 2009

Thanks for the tip! There should be a law against this stuff!

• Gu
      13th of Aug, 2009

Legitimate online opportunities (chances are you WILL NOT GET RICH): http://sitesforbloggers.blgospot.com

• Di
      20th of Aug, 2009

Thanks so much for this site, the ad looked so legitament I almost fell for it, but checked your ad first. thanks agin

• Ju
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I just read the Email and decided to do a search on the company. There was a timer on the site, which gave me cause to be suspicious.
    Thank you for all the feedback, as I too might have
    fallen for this program.
    Once again, something sounding to good to be true.

• Mi
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I want to thank all of you for watching out for the next person looking to put some cash in the pockets to survive. I have datamoneyonline.com open on another page and I said girl don't be a total fool you already signed in, do not validate until you open the information gate, lol. I have saved myself 197.00+ some and the anger and stress that would have made me ill. I wish all of you well and hope that we all can find something online to help ends meet. There are truely people out there that cannot go out to make the extra cash to survive. Again, thanks to all my "lifesavers" with all of your diversity. You Have Made A Change, for the better...

23rd of Aug, 2009

Thank you guys, I was about to "get a job" with this bunch of scammers . There should be a law to punish these crooks. I can't believe they steal people in this tough economy...

Thanks a lot

Mario

• Ra
      23rd of Aug, 2009

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING DATAMONEYONLINE.COM, READ THIS PAGE FIRST. THERE'S 40 PEOPLE ON THERE, EVERY SINGLE ONE GOT SCAMMED. NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY MADE MONEY AND WERE ALL CHARGED AT LEAST 200$ FOR THEIR TIME.
    CHECK IT OUT; http://www.reviewopedia.com/data-money-online.htm

• Ki
      24th of Aug, 2009

Thanks for the tip, I have the site on a different page as well and credit card in my lap when I decided to check here before entering the number... This site has been been a life saver before and has just saved me again.. Thank you so much to all that maintain and post on this site. God Bless and Good Luck.

• Je
      26th of Aug, 2009

I charged to my account $7.95, and was not able to access their program to make money.
    So now i feel like a idiot, for not checking this out first.

God Bless and Good Luck.

And I would like to say the same to you,

• Br
      10th of Sep, 2009

For all who get scammed out of their money when companies dont payback what they promised.. Call your bank, inform them they promised a refund and didnt do it..whomeva your credit cards you are with do the same call the 1-800 number on the back let them know you requested a refund and they didnt give it...then the money will be frozen in the scammers account put back into yours..remember there are time frames to cancel always do it with-in that time frame and keep track of you first email that you sent to them stating you want ur money...i have neva lossed money on bs programs cause our banks trully protect us...you try it...see if it helps you ...Gb

• Gr
      14th of Sep, 2009

Please file your complaints with the BBB--to date they have no complaints showing in their database. Filing with them would create a database of ammunition to stop scammers like these and bring them to justice.

Collective voices are the only weapon we have to clean up the net (or any other place for that matter)

Thanks to everyone for looking out for others by posting your experience--I haven't had a job in a year, am close to losing my home, and my extended unemployment runs out in 3 weeks. I am not alone, I know. Desperation makes us take foolish risks sometimes. Your posts kept me from taking this one.

• Ki
      15th of Sep, 2009

HEY PPL, WELL I GOT HERE DOING A VERY THROUGH SEARCH ON TH NET, YEAS THIS GUYS CAME ACROSS MY CRAIG LIST EMAIL . THE SUX BIG TIME AND THEIR SERVER MUST BE TAKE IT DOWN, THEY ARE LOCATED IN FLORIDA OR TX BASED ON THE INFO I GOT FROM "HOIS LOOKS UP" THEY DONT HAVE ANY CLUE HOW TO WORK OR STUDY ..

GOOD LUCK AND USE YOUR BRAIN! BELIEVE IN THE INTERNET AS YOU SURF IT, BUT DO NOT BELIEVE IN OFFERS THAT COME TO YOUR EMAIL THATS B.S

18th of Sep, 2009

Thank god I came here before signing up. The presentation looked legit but the time limit made me suspicious as well. Somehow I thought that this is really a scam !!! I did not not want to commit. They were very elusive about the charges which made me suspicious again. I thought that once I made money they would drop their bomshell in fees. It looks like I was right after all!!! Thank you for this web-site. Rule-of thumb, check out the source before jumping in.

Joe A.

• Un
      28th of Sep, 2009

Beware! This company will charge you for nothing. Signed up for the service before I checked them out for complaints (my bad judgement) and they billed me even after I sent them a cancelation email. They say they will not charge until you make money, but they are lying to you. Was halfway thru their setup when I decided to cancel (after finding numerous complaints online against them), even setup the fake banking system they use. Sent them a cancelation email which they responded with an automated we have received and problem will be taken care of. Canceled banking setup for their proxy online banking and thought problem solved. Today I got charged the $1.00 deposit (that they will not charge unless you make money) and a $197.00 bill for nothing. I did not even finish setting up the service before I canceled. Called my credit card company and disputed charges immediately. I recommend everyone dispute, file for fraud, contact the BBB, and even contact law enforcement if they loose one penny to this scam.

Isn't everyone sick of scams on the internet, I know I am. Is it even possible to make money on the internet without taking it from someone else?

• Ge
      17th of Oct, 2009

This is totally fraud website, never give your credit card information to this freaking Datamoneyonline.com.
    I was also charged for $197 which was totally unknown to me. This is Data loosing money online so please beware of these ###ing crooks .Government should do something to stop this online fraud.