DataEntryBusiness.com / Phishing making money email

to
date Nov 16, 2007 7:06 AM
subject Enter Data Online. Make An Extra $250.00 - $1,450.00+ Daily

Hi Friend,

If you could make an extra $250.00 - $1,450.00 a day working from your own computer entering simple information into online forms, would you give it a shot?

If the answer is yes, then this program is for you!

There are members in this system making huge amounts of money doing simple data entry on their own computers right from home.

You can do this program from anywhere in the world. You can work at your own pace, stop and come back to it anytime you want.

Sound like your dream job Friend?

Well, it certainly is for the 10,000+ current members who are making $300 - $500 - $1,500 - EVEN $2,000 a week with this system.

You can see for yourself...

Go to >> http://www.useurl.us/0t5

All you do is sign up with the companies of your choice.

Start entering data into the online forms and you will be paid twice a month with a check by mail or direct deposit to your bank account.

Remember Friend, you'll be provided with everything needed to get started. Keep in mind, every company will accept you as an associate. So you will not need to qualify or worry about rejection-and your pay rates are very high!

Go to >> http://www.useurl.us/0t5

This program is available worldwide!

Just try it and you'll realize immediately what a powerful program this truly is.

Wishing you every success,

Regards,
Anjali Jathar

Thank you for opted in our network of opportunity sites to receive more opportunities. U may remove at any time from this list by send a mail with REMOVE in the subject line.

Va

Comments

• Bh
      1st of Dec, 2007

My doubt/question about this program is that if an Indian earns $200 (approx.Rs.8000 INR) then what is the need to build referrals. Is there any referral pay paln ?

Please clarify

Bhaskar
    India

• Ab
      21st of Jan, 2008

I am inclined to believe that dataentrybusiness and surveyIncomeSystem is a scam. I paid $49.95 then just a day after I can nolonger go to the site, not even at firefox/google they have suggested. I am demanding my money back.

• Pa
      8th of Feb, 2008

Datentrybusiness & surveyincome system took me for two charges of $49.95 on my credit card and refused to credit one of them and now they are no where to be found. Good luck trying to get your money when we can't even find them.

• Su
      8th of Mar, 2008
    DataEntryBusiness.com - Lost money!
    DataEntryBusiness.com
    www.dataentrybusiness.com

I signed up, paid $49.95 and now there does not seem to be a web site at all. Email doesn't work nor do any links in the welcome emails I received.