Data Entry Project / Scammer

1 India Review updated:

ATTENTION ALL!!! – SCAM PROJECTS AND CON MAN ALERT!!!

Please watch out for Elango Periyasamy or 01 Info Solutions Ambattur, Chennai.
Very cunning guy and will convince you that everything is ok and then just take your money and run!
Communication was constant but when it came to payment time he just disappeared!
I don’t want you to fall for this scam. He is clearly new as there was nothing bad to be said about him online and he has 300 connections on Linked In!
We paid 5000 INR per seat upfront for 21 agents for the campaign and completed 6 weeks of data entry work. He took us for around 1 Million INR in total. We never saw one penny!
I have email, skype and sms proof that everything was going well and that the client was happy with the quality of our work. We also had a contract signed by him and are currently talking to the Indian Embassy in Kenya to see what our options are.
BEWARE – He offers many projects, data entry, PPI Claims, E-publishing to name a few. To our knowledge he has done this to 2 other companies so far and the attached picture matches his passport copy and his skype picture - elango.periyasamy1 – so we believe this to be him.

Data Entry Project

Comments

• Kb
      1st of May, 2012

Hello...i would suggest you for something you would really be interested in making real money online.Visit www.marketingbusineses.com for valuable FREE GIFTS to learn about it.Just copy and paste the URL in your browser...But its all up to you to do that...i am just suggesting..
    Thanks

• Ra
      12th of Jan, 2016

I know about elango periyasamy. I know his home address. At present he is in erode, tamilnadu. I also filed a case against him. The case is currently ongoing in erode sessions court. If u want any further information about him contact me in mail. My mail Id is [protected]@Gmail.com.