data card / Internet Connection Down for last four days

1 India Review updated:

Subject: Internet Connection Down for last four days

Ref: Data Card No. [protected]

Airtel Data Card Technical Support Team –

Terminated my complaint no. 15643379 without solving my problem of internet connection error “Network Connection is disconnected. Please try it later.”

Could not satisfy the queries.

Please, get the real story of your Technical Support Team –

On February 19, 2008 at 8:00 AM, I found my internet connection not working properly.

On February 19, 2008 at 6:00 PM, I called for technical support to data card help line 7070. Mr. Vikram reset my account and said that problem will be solved and it will take 4-8 hours BUT could not solve the problem.

On February 19, 2008 at 10:00 PM, I called for technical support to data card help line 7070. Mr. Amandeep said that GPRS is down and registered the complain by complaint no. 15648879 and said that problem will be solved and it will take 4-8 hours BUT could not solve the problem.

On February 20, 2008 at 2:00 PM, I called for technical support to data card help line 7070. Ms Neha said that GPRS is OK and said that problem will be solved and it will take 4-8 hours BUT could not solve the problem.

Mean while I continued several times at 7070 BUT the executives sometimes said that GPRS is down and sometimes said that GPRS is OK i.e. there was no clear information that what the problem is actually.

On February 21, 2008 at 4:00 PM, I received call from no. + [protected] your technical support female executive (after expiring query time line February 21, 2008 at 12:30 PM) who said that GPRS is OK and I have to search my SIM network manually by GPRS enabled handset. I get it done at Kingsway Camp, Delhi outlet (North West Marketers (P) Ltd. 33, Main Bazar, Hudson Line, Kingsway Camp, Delhi – 09) I as I don’t have GPRS enabled handset BUT could not solve the problem.

Meanwhile my complaint no. 15643379 was terminated without solving my problem by your Technical Support Team. I got this information by Ms Neha on February 21, 2008 at 8:00 PM who also re-registered my complained by ticket no. 15649358.

On February 22, 2008 at 1:00 PM, it could not solve the problem.

Anant Mishra

Comments

• Bi
      22nd of Apr, 2008

I am a datacard customer my connection no is 9312617947. Iam not at all getting services from this no even after making so many calls to customer care no one turned up to attend me. Then I stopped using it & intimated the same to you. But even after so much time you are keep on charging me for nonusage i.e. for rental, late fees etc, due to which Iam not able to make any payments.
    I don't want to be a defaulter but your company is forcing me to bahave in this manner. My kind request to you is kindly get all non usage charges waived off & close my account for once & all.

• Ra
      10th of Aug, 2008

Kindly block the data card no. 9250905942 on uegent basis.
    thanx

7th of Jun, 2009

I had the exact same problem. Customer care doesn't know how to solve or the cause of the issue. Then I tried on a different laptop and things worked perfectly fine.

This does seems like a settings issue but not sure how to resolve it on my primary laptop.

• Bo
      5th of Dec, 2009
    data card - last six month struggling to activate the net connection
    arthi communication
    India

Dear sir

i purchased one reliance data card on 4/06/09, but sill the card not activated, i submitted my proof twice to dealer
    please take neccessary action to activate the card the card details given below.

data card SR NO: RZTCDC900005874