Dass Electronics Aundh / Poorest service ever!

1 India Review updated:

Dass Electronics aundh has been the poorest in providing service to their customers. I purchased a laptop from them and they told me to hand it over to me in next one hour with everything configured, but it took 6-7 for them to deliver to and for more surprise the keyboard key was out of place. When i told them to fix it up they said it will take 2-3 days to get it fixed by service center and it has been a week and i am still without laptop.

One of the poorest service by any dealer i have seen. I would recommend not to go for Dass Electronics specially Aundh.

They have pathetic service!

Thanks and Regards,
sunil Kapoor.

Comments

• Na
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Yes. I have got the similar experience with Dass electronics, Chinchwad.
    When I went for buying a vacuum cleaner, they said the particular model is not available, will deliver within two days. They insisted to pay full amount immediately, so I paid and waited for two days. They delivered after two days after making followup several times.

After delivery too, nobody had come for demo, as everybody know, without demo they will not agree for waranty saying that equipment is not properly used.
    I made somany calls as of now, most of the time I get no response.

Nowhere I found these kind of lethargic service. Now I regret for buying from dass electronics.

Really pathetic service.

• Te
      15th of Oct, 2008

I have very pathetic and worst experience with Dass electronics, Chinchwad.
    I bought Whirpool washing machine 4 months before and the dryer of the machine is not working from last 15 days. I called the Dass customer care more than 50 times but till date they haven't turned off. Also, the employees are very rude and behave as if they have gifted the appliance to us without any cost.

And funniest thing is they offer 1year extra gurantee for the electronic appliance. But alas, what is its use. Just they are trying to attract people. If they are not capable

Nowhere I found these kind of lethargic service. Now I strongly regret for buying from dass electronics.

Really pathetic and worst service.