Dasaprakash Indian Restaurant - Santa Clara, CA / Poor service!

We went to Dasaprakash Indian restaurant in Santa Clara, CA for dinner. WE were a group of 8 and had lots of fun that evening. I paid the bill but did not go through the each and every item in the bill. When I got home, I found out that I was charged extra for some of the items.

I called the owner, Madhu, the next day and explained that I was incorrectly charged. He said he is very busy with other customers and put me on hold for more than 10 mins. I hung up the phone and after repeatedly calling him a couple of times, I was able to give my credit card number. I was told that the refund will be processed that evening.

After 2 months, and several calls to Madhu, I still did not get the refund. The last time I called, he laughed that I am calling for a refund for a small amount of $10. He was very rude and said that if I understand English, I should hung up my phone and wait for the refund to be processed.

No refund yet. Customers beware of this restaurant!!!

Sr

Comments

Mg
  28th of Sep, 2007

You should always check your bill before you walk out the door.

If they told you that they would refund your money, they should have done so and not give you the run around.

My guess is that they had no intention of giving you your money back in the first place.