Darrow Russ Group - Milwaukee, WI / Darrow sells lemons
I purchased a vehicle from this Darrow dealer in Milwaukee a couple months ago. Along with the vehicle, I bought a "gold plus" warranty package for an extra $2,800. As a condition of the sale, the brakes were to be completely redone, front and back. After telling me that it was fixed and charging me extra for the brakes, I was on my way. Two months later the vehicle begins to shake when I use the brake. Various other things are faulty at this time as well including the cruise control, back-up sensors, oil pressure gauge, ect.. I brought the vehicle back into them to tell me what the problem with my brakes is and to fix the other problems. They then lied to me by telling me we never agreed to having the rear brakes fixed, and also informed me that none of the other issues are covered by this $2,800 gold plus package warranty. The moral of the story is that if cheating a hard working man or woman to put a few extra greasy dollars in your pocket is worth sacrificing your integrity; you may want to work at Russ Darrow in Milwaukee WI. The End.
More Darrow Russ Group - Milwaukee, WI Complaints & Reviews
- Russ Darrow Mazda - They lie like rugs! 
- Russ Darrow - cheated me on price 
- Russ Darrow Honda - Deceptive Practices 
- Russ Darrow Mazda - Negligent; They lack of professionalism, their customer service sucks 
- Russ Darrow - Advertising
- Russ Darrow Group - no service
- Russ Darrow Group - 2011 kia sorento
- Russ Darrow Group - applying for credit
- Russ Darrow KIA - car is a lemon and service less than desirable.
- Russ Darrow - Running my credit at each location