Darren Meaderevealing crimes perpetrated by darren meade

So far we have half a dozen case logs and statements from those that have been defamed, extorted, libeled for financial gain since 2013. If you are a victim of Darren Meade.

Any interested parties that would like to participate revealing crimes perpetuated by Darren Meade, we will contact you.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Laguna Beach, CA

The real Darren Meade as he describes what he enjoys.

* For reasons of anonymity, we being in the Reputation Management Industry have decided to pursue this vigorously and within the full extent of the law creating a change.org campaign to show the real extent of these types of Internet crimes.

Darren Meade

Ex
Dec 01, 2016

Comments

• Dm
      Jan 13, 2017
    Best Best Advice

DISAVOWED: Darren Meade Responds To Allegations That He Defamed, Libeled Or Extorted For Financial Gain.

DISAVOWED: Darren Meade Responds To Allegations Put Forth By Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith and his agents Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Janice Duffy, Shawn Richeson, Bennet Kelley have attempted to smear journalist Darren Meade for merely reporting about his belief that a flawed criminal prosecution may have resulted in the incarceration of an innocent woman. Meade is now suing Smith, and the State of Iowa of $18 million dollars.

These allegations are denied; Darren Meade has not libeled, defamed or extorted anyone.

Smith, punished his critic (Meade) with vindictive prosecution, Smith placed his own personal interest and the protection of his own reputation above the interests of the State of Iowa and its citizens. Smith prosecuted Meade not to punish or deter crime but to silence an individual who has vocally and publically criticized not only Smith’s performance as prosecutor but also his ethics

Rather than take the criticism in stride and as the price of being a public official (as he is constitutionally required to do), Smith decided to bring to bear his power as a prosecutor and the considerable resources if the State of Iowa to unconstitutionally silence criticism against him.

Smith, had been directly criticized by Meade for what Meade believes were instances of prosecutorial misconduct in the way Smith handled the Richter investigation and prosecution and accusing Smith of prosecutorial misconduct in this case, including the belief that Smith failed to investigate viable suspects – namely Richter’s now ex-husband Michael Roberts ---and that Smith knowingly suborned perjury from some of the state’s witnesses.

Smith has indicated in media statements how much Meade’s articles and accusations have hurt him personally, going so far as to say that Meade’s criticism of him “irritated him” and “sucked” that he would “not legitimate the nonsense” by discussing it and that they “attack me and the agents.” (www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhtbM1M5Rdo ). Smith’s own words show the depths of his feelings about Meade and Meade’s criticisms: “It’s fair to say, you look at the internet, I’ve been lumped in with all these things … it sucks to see these things … it is just utter garbage, utter nonsense.” Id. He goes on to elaborate: [t]hey attack not the facts, but the people that are presenting the facts: ME; the agents; the Sheriff; the witnesses.” Id. Indeed, Smith testified that Meade and his criticisms are “annoying, ” “flat-out annoying” and that he doesn’t “want to have to deal with somebody coming out of the woodwork every six months” because they are contacted by someone exploring Richter’s innocence. Notice how when listing the people being allegedly attacked by Meade’s criticism, Smith lists himself first.

In his crusade to silence Meade’s criticism against him, Smith has:

• Prosecutor Ben Smith, retaliated against Meade and criminally indicted Meade for engaging in constitutionally protected speech that was, among other things, critical of County Attorney Smith and his performance as prosecutor;

• Disclosed private and personal communications to third-parties, and confidential information to others, Smith did not require those individuals to enter into non-disclosure agreements;

• Disclosed bank account numbers, login ID’s and passwords, private financial records to the public in violation of law;

• Wrongfully instituted civil proceedings for the purpose of placing private records in the public records;

• Issued over 100 criminal subpoenas as a part of his campaign of harassment;

• Testified he worked over 1, 500 hours investigating Meade’s publications and articles critical of County Attorney Smith and critical of the veracity and backgrounds of some of the State witnesses;

• Wrote a 119-page, singled-space affidavit in support of an application to obtain a search warrant, relying on avowed enemies of Meade for substantial portions of its contents and filed the application as a public record rather than sealing it as is his usual practice;

• Falsely indicted Meade knowing the State of Iowa did not have territorial jurisdiction for alleged offenses that occurred wholly in California.

Smith, engaged in this wrongful conduct and prosecutorial vindictiveness with his powers of a prosecutor to retaliate against Meade because he did what the law plainly allows him to do – complain of potential prosecutorial misconduct and questionable witness testimony is a due process violation of the most basic sort. U.S. v. Goodwin, 457 U.S. 368, 372 (1982); see also Bordenkircher v. Hayes, 434 U.S. 357, 363 (1978).

Furthermore, he's now having his agents: Janice Duffy; Shawn Richeson; Bennet Kelley; Michael Roberts; Paul Portelli and others, continue to post maliciously false information. My reporting is legitimate and factual protected free speech, it is also effective. You can type into Google 'Darren Meade Dismissal' to watch the total and complete legal victory over the State of Iowa and Ben Smith in May of 2015.

• Ji
      May 09, 2017

Darren Meade is a criminal conman, GBH rapist and dangerously mentally ill. I had the misfortune of answering a Craigslist ad he placed for a roommate who had culinary skills. At the time he was staying in a condo off PCH in Newport Beach so it looked appealing so someone like me who was going to school and trying to live on student loans. When we first met he seemed normal, even articulate and knowledgeable about subjects. There is just something about him that didn't add up, the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I should have paid attention to my instincts. He kept pushing me to have drinks while we get to know each other. The next thing I know I'm waking up the next day with a massive headache and was so dizzy I could barely stand up. My clothes were in a pile in the corner and even though I don't recall having sex, my body told me I had. I felt sick and got out as quick as I could. If I had my senses about me me I would have gone to the police, but now that I think about it I'm not so sure I would be victimized even more by them.
    When I got home I did what I should have done and Googled this freak, clearly I am not alone and there is nothing he won't do. I'm lucky I got out with my life. Stay away girls!!!

• Be
      Oct 17, 2017

@Jillsilly He is a compulsive liar and sociopath, there are too many victims of Darren Meade. Google this guy before you hire him. He is mentally unstable and has nothing to lose as he has no friends/family and lives in his white mini van going from sober living house to homeless shelters portraying this false life of wealth ONLINE.. He parks his car far away from the coffee shops he goes to so no one sees his beat up minivan to get free wifi to write up lies about his victims. He has a past of GHB Rape and Grand theft auto. He will try to EXTORT you if you hire him. He tries to cover this fact up by posting nice stuff about himself online and carrying a bible around..talk about twisted. He has nothing to lose because he has nothing, he will make up lies about you and try and contact everyone you know until you pay him what he wants. I hope someone reads this before they are another victim. I wish I did my research on this sick individual. Good luck if you has got in contact with him.. block him asap and hope he goes away.