Darin Jerger - Aegis Investments / scammer - fraud - liar - thief - darin jerger fedex scam

1 United States

I purchased a large fedex operation nearly 1 yr ago from darin jerger & aegis investments. Darin is a smooth criminal and will make you feel at ease from the get go. He provides a lot of information with his listings, however most of the info, spreadsheets and pro-formas are all created by darin jerger & aegis investments. He steers the buyer away from traditional financials, such as tax returns and has you focus on the fraud he has manipulated with the numbers. Darin & aegis investments often show and report fedex businesses making 25%- 40% owner net profit. Darin represented the company I purchased was making $1 million in owner net. Withing 90 days I realized teh fraud darin jerger had committed on me. The company was making about 1/2 of what he said it was. Becuase darin jerger & aegis investments fruaduelently represented the numbers, I am now driving a truck full time, just so I can pay myself some money.
Do not do business with darin jerger! He is a liar a cheat and a thief! All he cares about is darin & his commission!

Darin Jerger - Aegis Investments