Daraz.pk / they have no return and tracking of a returned product

1 Karachi, Pakistan Review updated:

I have purchased a phone and a doll house from Daraz. Both of the things when received was completely different from the explained features. Phone has no 3G in it when i complaint they removed the advertisement and doll house was too small and damaged too. According to their so called return policy i returned the products very next day. they took a month in processing it, they never ever bother to call or email to give any information about product whenever i used to call to take an update they always comes up with a lame excuse system is not upgraded or your query is in process. After a month they returned back the fone on my address (the damaged one with no 3G) and the doll house with no information at all. No money back and no tracking on doll house.
The Govt' shall take a necessary action against these thugs online seller in Pakistan; A country where the thugs may get rich only by looting the people through different ways.

Hi
Sep 21, 2017

Comments

• Ay
      9th of Mar, 2018
    Best Best Advice +7 Votes

I have also just received a shirt which is totally different from what I ordered... I was looking for complaint and returning policy... But I think it's just a wastage of time... I better never use this site again. Hell with them...😐

13th of Nov, 2018

@Ayesha Butt sis you are 100% current

• Fa
      15th of Mar, 2018

i has also face the same matter.
    govt should take action on these currept maufia

• Ni
      26th of Mar, 2018

Faced the same problem, ordered a shirt of beechtree from Daraz.pk, and it's damaged 😑

• Tu
      30th of Apr, 2018

I have just received a tanktop which is totally different from what I ordered
    Like normally shirt then cut their sleeves
    Also complaint to helpline

1st of May, 2018

Colors changed product and rough product

1st of May, 2018

This is price problem the shurt is 600. And charged is 700

• Ir
      2nd of May, 2018

I have also ordered t-shirts and both of them are wrong colors. now I have emailed them and complained about colors but they give no response. I will personally suggest not to buy anything from Daraz unless you are sure about the product and have good reviews.

4th of May, 2018

I buy a bluetooth spiner but this is demaged

4th of May, 2018

I but a full seleves t shirt but this is rough colour and useless

28th of May, 2018

i buy chia seeds from them zain seller send me my parcel but item is totally differnt as shown on daraz and they didn't send me return form so stay away from daraz.pk must tell to every one they are fake.

• Go
      7th of Jun, 2018

I just bought a wireless music earphone and it wasn't so satisfying for me first dissapointment was it was big second it was single but the description said it was double then i wasn't satisfied with the sound quality but still i comforted myself saying it ok just deal with it but in the end the most depressing was that i put it all day on charge but it wasn't charging at all...i really hated it i want to return it but after reading all the probs people had faced in returning i kinda gave up so i would suggest all plz plz plz dont waste ur money on buying anything online especially from pakistani sites they always dissatisfies u in the best way they can.

• Mi
      29th of Jun, 2018

I orderd apple watch and just recieved wet wipes.The [censored]iest app i ever used.

• Ka
      18th of Aug, 2018

@Mirza Tanzeel OMG!

• Ki
      3rd of Aug, 2018

Hello, I ordered two items (two maternity bras) and they sent me only one for the price of two..really disappointed by their services..I want my money for item back or at least they should deliver the other item

• Ka
      18th of Aug, 2018

They are [censored], haraam khanay ki itni aadat hogai hai k koi ehsaas nahi k kaun kitni mehnat say kama kar cheez khareedta hai. I purchased a tv for my mum jo 15 din bhi nahi chala aur kharab hogaya, badtareen customer service, jahan koi fone nahi uthata. Allaah ghaarat karay inn logon ko aur iA humari halaal ki kamaai jo inho nay apnay liye haraam banai hai, na inko raas aaye aur na inki aulaadon ko. Amen

• So
      21st of Aug, 2018

I ordered dermacol makeup cover with The name of Arsalan khan which is totally fake local quality it has no coverage which is Show in ur description and features it is fake plz refund as soon as possible my order is 332471482

• So
      21st of Aug, 2018

@Sonam Khan Order number is 332471482

• Oo
      20th of Oct, 2018

@Sonam Khan Register your complain on cyber crime pakistan as this is crime

• Oo
      20th of Oct, 2018

Dear All,

Register your complain on cyber crime pakistan as this is crime