Daraz.pk / order cancellation and no refund till date

KARACHI, Pakistan

On 13th october 2018 i booked a led 49 inch of tcl by paying the amount through my silkbank credit card, daraz confirmed that my order # [protected] within four working days, however after four working days i.E since 18 th october i started contacting them for non receipt of product which they assure me that will be delivered soon, whereas on 22nd of october i was informed when i contacted them that your order has been cancelled on 20-10-2018 due to out of stock item and your amount shall be refunded in your credit card, may i therefore ask this question that why you have advertized an item that is not in your stock? and why have you recived that payment of out of stock item? however i m still waiting for my amount to be credit back, please help to resolve at earliest.

• Updated by faizi70, Oct 25, 2018

I booked an order for an egg beater on 15-10-2018 and paid through my credit card and received a message on the very next day that my order has been shipped, whereas in spite of daily follow ups with their representatives the product is still to be delivered, and they are making lame excuses for delay on part of their logistic partner (order # 100141578817116). very pathetic experience with Daraz.pk. I donot recommend any one to order them any thing please.

Please help me out

• Updated by faizi70, Oct 25, 2018

I booked an order on 13-10-2018 for an egg beater and cancelled the same on 15-10-2018 due to some other good brand from the same store. however inspite of regular follow ups, I have not yet received my payment back. whereas they are making lame excuses for early refund. they are liars beware of Daraz.pk

Please help me out