Danta's Furniture/Crest Financial / No Delivery of Furniture/ Withdrawing Payments

1 7701 W. Vernor HwyDetroit, MI, United States

On November 14, 2015, I went into Danta's Furniture on Vernor St. and Central in Detroit, Michigan to possibly purchase a bed. I found one to my liking but was told by salesman Tony that it would have to be ordered. I agreed after he said it would take 3 weeks and signed the paperwork indicating that you (Crest) gave approval for the purchase. I did not signed stating the goods were received in good condition! Each week thereafter, I contacted to store for an update and no delivery came in. On December 8, 2015, I contacted the store and expressed and interest in canceling the order for non shipment. I was then told that I would be charged a cancellation fee. I was asked to give it another 2 weeks, due to the truck may or may not have to load or unload in between Michigan. On December 22, 2015, I call again and was told the truck had not made it to Michigan. I then hung up and called you all (Crest Financial) to explain what was happening and to see if there was something that could be done on your behalf, however, it is mind boggling that you guys have all your notes but no notes on my call to you! Nor did I receive a letter through mail! You all cannot expect for everyone to transact business on computer! On January 7, 2016, I called to check my account and was told that my account was overdraft because of a $187.00+ withdrawal from Crest. How can you expect for a person to start to pay-off a $1, 000.00 purchse the haven't received? This action has caused my mortgage payment to bounce!!! I called the store manager, Jerry, and was again told the delivery was not in. How can you withdraw monies from an individual account when they never received the merchandise? Also, I make my arrangement for three months, not 12!!! I am very disappointed on how this transaction was handled. To this date, I am paying for furniture I DO NOT HAVE IN MY POSSESSION and if Crest Management do not see anything wrong with this, that makes is more disappointing. What ever happened to "Customer Service"? It seems to be thrown out of the window which is really sad.

Re