Dannon/Yoplait/Tilamook Etcingredient

Just thought others might want to know that the major yogurt companies use an ingredient in their red berry flavored yogurts called carmine which is used to give its red coloring. This ingredient is made from a particular bug from peru. I think its pretty underhanded to sneak something into our food that most would object to eating if they knew what it was.

• Jolenef's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Yoplait Greek yogurt has hard white foreign object in it.

Comments

• Pe
      May 11, 2018

Actually this is not a complaint, it's the only way I could find to contact you. I'm so glad you brought back the custard yogurt, it was always my favorite. Thank you again. Well supposed to make this longer so here it goes. I always had your custard yogurt every day for both, I couldn't get enough. I was disappointed when it was discontinued but now so happy it's back.

• Al
      Aug 14, 2018
    Yoplait - Yoplait frozen yogurt
    Fort Myers
    Florida

My little sister found a piece of plastic in her yogurt when she was eating eat that's as specific as I can get

• Ki
      Aug 20, 2018
    Yoplait - Magno yogurt
    Australia

Found a piece of plastic in my 1kg mango yogurt which cut my mouth I am not very happy about this situation

Aug 20, 2018
    Yoplait - Coconut blended yogurt
    Green Bay, wi

This was my favorite yogurt. Please bring it back!!! It seemed to sell well- so I don't understand .

• Je
      Aug 21, 2018
    Yoplait - Mouldy yogurt
    Mosgiel
    New Zealand

Hi I opened a vanilla custard yoghurt for my daughter's lunch today and it had a big mould spot in it. The lid was fully sealed it hadn't expired yet I am very disappointed as this is my daughter's favorite and she is 11 months old I have taken a photo and will try send it through to you. I am very disappointed

• Ra
      Sep 01, 2018
    Yoplait - I’m complaining about finding a spider in my yogurt!

I opened up my yogurt. I started to eat it and I got at least half way done with it and I found a spider in it! I want my money back!

• Fe
      Sep 02, 2018
    Yoplait - Spoiled yogurt
    Chesapeake
    Virginia

On 01/12/18 I bought 10 strawberry orginial 6 oz of yogurt and they was all spoiled. I purchased this item through Walmart Super Center in Chesapeake, Va. I would like to be reimbursed for these spoiled yogurts, what if I would have ate these or my children did?

• Ei
    Yoplait - Yoplait/ Whole milk Vanilla yogurt 100 g
    Ajax
    Ontario
    Canada

Sent me an empty 100 gram small snack size tub of vanilla yogurt. I took it out and it was sealed tight with not even a drop of yogurt in it. Very DISAPPOINTED.

• Au
    Yoplait - Yoplait commercial
    Visalia
    California

Omg I just saw a commercial for youplait where the mom says she bribes her kids and one says the special juice is wine. I have got to say this is the best commercial I've seen in years. So true and real. It's great to see yoplait has a sense of humor. Loved it and after this commercial alone this is my only yogurt brand!!!

• Ni
    Yoplait - Greek 100
    Street

I purchase a greek 100 protein (47-190 04Oct2018) that was labeled strawberry. When I ate it, it had blueberries in it, no strawberries. This did not bother me, but could if someone was allergic to them.

• As
      Sep 19, 2018
    Yoplait - Yoplait original yogurt
    Wyoming
    Michigan

I bought an 8 pack of peach yoplait original yogurt and ate three bites and realized there was a black hair inside and threw it away.

• Sh
      Oct 03, 2018
    Yoplait - packaging

I am dismayed by the packaging, so may have to discontinue buying the yogurt. Why don't you package it with a plastic lid, rather than foil, so they can be reused, or alternatively package them in cardboard.

• Li
      Oct 15, 2018
    Yoplait - Container Design
    Canada
    yoplait.com

Not epic yoplait! Squirrel get hurt when yoplait yogurt cup on his head. Not very cash money of you!!!

• Dd
      Oct 15, 2018
    Yoplait - Yoplait Light (18 cups box)
    yoplait.com

Its the 18 cups Yoplait three flavors box. Almost all the cups have these sharps plastic. Below picture, I rubbed the sharp plastic against a lemon skin. Imagine these type of cups on 6 years old, tear apart the children skin or worse the eye. It just screaming for lawsuits. I almost cut myself. Its [censored]N CRAZY!!!

• Al
      Oct 23, 2018
    Yoplait - Yoplait original strawberry banana yogurt
    Denison
    Texas

I had just bought a pack of these yogurts TODAY 10/15/18 with a "best by 10-24-18". The first one I open up had mold growing in it! I am so extremely disappointed and disgusted! I have never had this issue before. I feel as if I wasted my money.

• Vi
      Nov 04, 2018
    Yoplait Yogurt - Light,key lime pie, RCB2.26.525.04:37
    Honeoye Falls
    New York
    Yoplait.com

Yogurt was not in suspension. Green oily liquid pooled in yogurt mixture. Would not blend when stirred. Separated when stirred

Not mixed. Wrong color, dark versus light green. Product was not past expiration date

• Bo
      Nov 11, 2018
    Yoplait - Yoplait original 12 pack
    Cape canaveral
    Florida

All of them are open on one corner.favorite yogurt dont buy any other brand except Yoplait so very disappointed .hope for this tobe resolved
    Thanks
    Bobbie Kelly

Nov 11, 2018
    Yoplait - Yoplait Greek Yogurt
    Standish, Michigan

While eating this yogurt I discovered this very hard peice in it. It is sharp and colored white. I do not appreciate foreign objects in my food while eating. This is a Yoplait Greek strawberry yogurt. Please fix this! I like your yogurt but I feel like it may not be safe to eat in the future, especially if I gave to my child!
    Thanks

• Jc
      Nov 12, 2018
    Yoplait Yogurt - 12 pack of strawberry and blueberry yogurt
    Kenyon
    Minnesota

The containers were very thin and leeked out the bottom. I think this is newer packaging. I won't be buying them again unless theyou come in a different kind of container.

Nov 12, 2018
    Yoplait Yogurt - Yoplait Go Big
    Racine
    Wisconsin
    Yoplait.com

I purchased a pack of Yoplait Go Big from Walmart Neighborhood Market in Racine Wisconsin. Upon arriving home and opening the box, a package of yogurt was opened and got everywhere! It was disgusting! I was able to clean off and salvage 5 out of the 8 yogurt packages, but the opened package plus 2 others were too sticky and gross to be saved.

• Co
      Nov 13, 2018
    Yoplait Yogurt - Yoplait yogurt containers
    Bolingbrook
    Illinois

To whom it may concern, I had to rescue a squirrel today, it's head was stuck in your container. I went and looked up on internet and it has happened before, what can you do to change container to be wider at the top like other competitors?

• Re
      Dec 12, 2018
    Yoplait - Blackberry Harvest Yoplait Original Yogurt
    Center Point, Iowa

My husband found stem in his yogurt when he gagged on it.

• Sp
      Feb 11, 2019
    Yoplait - Yoplait yogurts 24 count
    553 e 108th st brooklyn ny 6d

Hi Im Winnie Beckham nu.[protected]@gmail.com
    I brought this Amazing product this Month from BJ's gateway mall brooklyn ny 11236 as i do Ever Month And instead of finding a CODE i Found this instead. Bad Products looks spoiled So Disappointing... It would be Super Awesome to receive a Grand Prize kids would love it ...

• Bo
      Feb 25, 2019
    Yoplait - Nintendo Give Away

Today my sisiter got us GoGurts and there was a give away for nintendo so i went to your website to sign up and and when i did nothing happen i tryed again and it didint let and it made me want to smash my laptop

Mar 12, 2019
    Yoplait - Yoplait original yougurt

I opened a brand new yogurt and there was blue plastic mixed in with the yougurt.

• Bb
      Apr 07, 2019
    Yoplait - Yoplait original

Today I was almost done with my strawberry original yogurt when I started tasting a strong moldy taste. Using my spoon I looked down in the corner of the package and there was mold in the corner of the cup. See picture attached. Today is March 28, 2019. Frustrating because the use by date is April 7, 2019. Hoping I don't get sick. It is so gross.

• Ta
      Apr 09, 2019
    Yoplait - Yoplait Manufacturing
    Packaging

3 of 18 cup original containers were damaged. 2 were not sealed correctly and 1 had a slit. [protected] [protected]

• Pa
      May 08, 2019
    Yoplait - Yoplait Original Strawberry Cheesecake
    1357 North County Road 11

Hello. I wanted to submit a complaint. I just opened my yogurt at work, expiration date may 13th and it has mold on the top of it. Sadly I already took a first bite that tasted weird until I noticed the mold. I submitted a photo also.

Aug 10, 2019
    Yoplait - Original yogurt

I opened the lid of my yogurt and found a black hair before I even took a first bite. I have long blonde hair so I know it wasn't from me. I buy your yogurts all the time so I'm very upset to find this.

Oct 15, 2019
    Yoplait - 24 pack yoplait original

I purchased this pack from BJs and 2 out of 24 yogurts were exploded in the box. Yogurt was sticky on the other containers and smelled bad. Please see photo attached.