Dannon/Yoplait/Tilamook Etc — ingredient
Just thought others might want to know that the major yogurt companies use an ingredient in their red berry flavored yogurts called carmine which is used to give its red coloring. This ingredient is made from a particular bug from peru. I think its pretty underhanded to sneak something into our food that most would object to eating if they knew what it was.
Jolenef's Response, Nov 01, 2018
Yoplait Greek yogurt has hard white foreign object in it.
More Dannon/Yoplait/Tilamook Etc Complaints & Reviews
- Yoplait Yogurt - yogurt was green 
- Yoplait Harvest Peach Yogurt - peach pit 
- Yoplait Yogurt - yoplait yogurt 
- Yoplait Yogurt : General Mills - new 25% less sugar red label 
- Yoplait - yogurt expired before expiration date
- Yoplait Yogurt - red raspberry yogurt cup/ peach yogurt cup
- Yoplait - big pot yogurt for kids
- Yoplait Yogurt - 8 pack
- Yoplait - yoplait original now more fruit
- Yoplait - oui