Daniels & Norelli, PC / Collection from family member

1 32 Anthony AvenueBuffalo, NY, United States

This law firm has contacted family members and myself for credit debt incurred by my disabled son. The debt is a little more than $1, 000. but because my son has a developmental disability and is unable to work, he is unable to pay. Granted, a person should be responsible for their debts, but this was incurred during a time he was unsupervised, waiting for certification from the Office of Mental ###ation and Developmental Disability and had no means of supporting himself. When I took over the situation, I canceled the credit card and explained that credit was extended to someone without the mental capacity to handle the financial responsibility of a credit card. I refered them to our disability attorney but their calls continue. I receive calls every half hour, every day - every day. The calls continue whether I answer the phone, or not. They never leave a message and when I answer the call, I get an electronic "Hello" and then a hang up. Somehow this has to constitute harrassment on their part and it's got to stop.

Dj