Daniels & Norelli PC / Would not give me one extra week for a payment

United States, Arkansas Review updated:
Mitzi Spence
Phone: 501-779-0153
My son was out of work for most of last year and I got behind on credit card payment to Care Credit. I was going to pay off this bill when I got my income tax money. Of course about half or more of the bill is exorbitant late charges late charges and fees to Daniels & Norelli PC. However, I called them and asked could I pay a reduced amount, which they said I could do ($200.00 off the total) if I paid $50.00 and the rest when I got my income tax refund. I set this up by got my paycheck dates confused and was off by one week. When I contacted them to pay the $50.00 to them one week (7 days) later, then said I would have to pay the reduced amount when I got my income tax refund (approximately March 13, 2009) and then the additional $200.00. He laughed at me when I said the $50.00 was not there and I would even have to find gas money to get to work the week before I got paid. I don't understand how one week can make that much difference. The original date was in February, but the true date of my paycheck was into the first week of March and he said this was why. I am trying to pay them, but there is about a $500.00 difference in what I originally charged to Care Credit and what they want me to pay. Its no wonder so many people are having so many financial problems with unemployment (which my son who I live with experienced for most of 2008), jacked up interest and late charges on things you need, gas, food, etc. Can they actually sue me if I am a little late in getting the money to them?

N  27th of Feb, 2009 by
This piece of cr++ Daniel and Norelli is TRULY a con-artists. If you google their names, you will get tons of complaints and info about their savageness. You need to report to the bar and Attorney General if they harass you. I'm a victim and currently finding way to bring them to justice for all the pain and harassment they have caused to me and many other people.
A  15th of Sep, 2013 by
I worked for them for two weeks, they provided no training and through people on the phone. The company only cares about the money. i am glad i left, it was not for me. you are right SAVAGES!!!