DanielleJanine.com / Scam and cheating

1 Evanston, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888SHPDANI

Went into this site via a survey (www.pandaresearch.com)where there claim "each piece just $9". Well come to find out the first piece may be $9, but subsequent pieces are $68--a week mind you! So I called and went according to the operator's instructions for return. Now they claim they have no record of my return and will not issue the refund. They are blaming it on the postal service. And since the operator told me to just write "Return to Sender" on package and hand back to the mail carrier instead of me sending the package inside my own package with delivery confirmation, it's pretty much a losing battle :(. So I am out just short of $100.

Buyers beware-this company is not one you want to get involved with.

Mi

Comments

• Mu
      24th of Nov, 2009

A year ago I fell victim to the same, but was fortunate to recieve a refund for the product upon return. However to my horror it has come to haunt me today I discovered they took $89 from my account unexpectedly a year later. I am attempting to contact them for a refund and report to the online better business bureau. I need a street address. Does anyone have a complete address for them. mldorseysmith@yahoo.com

• Ro
      27th of Dec, 2009

I also got stuck with unwanted jewelry secondary to a survey. The charge to my credit card was $89. I continue to get jewelry in the mail! You cannot reach them by phone because, "all customer service representatives are currently busy helping other customers, Please leave a message."

THEY ARE ALWAYS BUSY AND DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS!

I am sending back the items in my own container with return signature requested! (Not that it will do any good.)

Crazylady1

• Ca
      12th of Apr, 2011

. We would like to help this member understand how the program works, but there is no information provided to look up the member's account. If you can provide an email address so we can further assist the member.

Also, it is very important for members to review the terms and conditions along with the FAQ (frequently asked questions) page as they explain the rules and answer many questions.

The minimum payout threshold of $50. must be in “Approved” status before a payment can be requested.
    You can view all of the offers status in the "Account Status" tab.

Every time a new offer is clicked on, it will show up as a “VIEWED status. Once “both the Product Evaluation and the Survey” are finished and the sponsor approves it and informs us of the approval, then the account will be updated from “VIEWED” to “Approved’ status.

Please note that just viewing an offer does not mean all the requirements have been completed for credit.
    We have an email Support Ticketing system where members can ask questions via email and receive answers to help them where the reply's go to the members email Inbox.

When an offer is completed, the advertiser will send a confirmation email or confirmation page to the member.
    If a confirmation email or confirmation page is not received by the member, they may not have completed all the requirements necessary to receive credit, and they can review them again for completion.
    We state in our "terms and conditions"-

Please do not delete the confirmation emails you receive from the advertisers. These confirmation emails are required in order for us to investigate if your account is not credited in 8 weeks.

Many frequently asked questions are posted on our website. Please visit our FAQ page
    For more information, please see the terms and conditions.

We hope this information is helpful.
    Respectfully,