Daniel H. Fox, Nadia Jose, MitigationLLC / Fee's taken up front Now NO response

1 2750 N.E. 185th St, Gateway Center, Aventura FL 33180Aventura, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-931-4548

I retained Daniel H. Fox etal, last September after receiving a telephone solicitation from Ryan Lewis, one of thier "Sales People" in New York. I paid them $1495.00, literally ALL I had at the time. It took until the end of December before I FINALLY had some action taken, and the best they could do was "negotiate" (and I use that term loosely) a Forbearance Agreement with my Lender for a Rediculous amount of money. I would not have minded, but I had previously been dealing DIRECTLY with my lender and had PREVIOUSLY negotiated for myself, 2 Forbearance Agreements. I came to Daniel Fox because I "believed" with Legal Intervention, I could finally get my loan set back to a Fixed Interest Rate. To date I have had ONE 5 minute conversation with Mr. Fox (back in September after he received my paperwork), and then a couple of short/cryptic e-mails, the last one dated April 6th of this year stating "He got my fax and will help me".

I made one redicululous Forbearance Payment and then realised I had no option but to file Chapter 13. I then got permission from the Trustee to "have a my attorney continue to pursue a fixed rate with my lender". I have spent literally all month, faxing, Fed-Exing, calling and e-mailing to keep them up to speed. I am now BACK to dealing with my lender directly. In the meantime, Nadia Jose, who in the past at LEAST returned phone calls, has now stopped responding.

I am SOOOOOOO done with these people. All I want now is my FEE of $1495.00 returned. (I even have it in writing from thier "Modification Specialist" Ryan Lewis that they offer a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if "they" can NOT obtain a Loan Modification within 45-60 days UNQUOTE). It is now almost 8 months later, and all I have to show for my efforts is a HUGELY increased cost of photocopying, faxing, fed-exing etc.

I am going to ATTEMPT contact with this "Art Clyde Person" I have been reading about, not to mention filing a Complaint with the West Palm Beach BBB Better Business Bureau. Then next onto the Florida Bar. I realise I'm probably going to have to take a number, but I am going to be like a dog with a bone about this. They have until the end of the week to CORRECT this, or I will exhaust EVERY AVENUE and use every legal/public recourse available. This is SO NOT RIGHT!

This lack of Business Ethics and shabby treatment is shameful and deplorable! There are THOUSANDS of people out here STRUGGLING to hang onto thier homes, and these "people" are allowed to perpetrate FRAUD and give False Hope to those who are in dire straits?

Shame on you Daniel Fox and Nadia Jose and Art Clyde and everybody else associated with Mitigationllc, F.S. Title Group, MortgageModToday.com etal.

If anyone has any advice here, please e-mail me at skyguyj@yahoo.com.

Thanx for listening.
J

Sk

Comments

• Ti
      24th of Apr, 2009

I am currently experiencing the same issues with Daniel H. Fox, Mr. Clyde, Nesvi Gonzalez, Mary Lanning and a host of office staff. After 120 days I can boast that my lender will not take my calls and refers me back to my attorney and my personal information (including name and social security numbers) was emailed to a person that has no involvement with me or the lender. I have paid $3, 500 for no service, poor representation and no results.
    Mr. Clyde called me in January about the unfortunate email to the stranger. His promise that this process will go smother and that if I had any concerns that I could call and he would be able to help did not work out. I was told the only way he could be contacted was by email. Mr. Fox’s office will take a message but have to email him to get a response.
    After leaving messages and emails for every one listed and has not received a return call or email for over three weeks.
    I have contacted a different firm. They advised me to research complaints about Daniel H. Fox. The suggested that may be a scam and I have taken advantage of.
    I am open to any suggestions from any one out their.
    My last resort is to contact Florida’s State Attorney Generals office and have them advise me what to do. I am currently trying to put together enough money to retain a different firm.

• Co
      25th of Apr, 2009

Daniel H Fox is the boss and completely responsible for the business. She is just one of the few people working on files in that office, she doesn't have any control over what the sales people (the first people you spoke with) say or do. Her job is just to do the best she can as a receptionist hard

It is totally unfair to call out an employee like that when they are just trying to make a living and means no harm what so ever. All your energy should be directed at Daniel H. Fox and the sales person you made first contact with.

I contacted this office back in feb and nesvi gonzalez was no longer working there im pretty sure that the office is still using people name that is not longer working there, i ran into the same situation when i called to get a up date on my file they gave me a name of someone that hasnt been in that office since sept/2008.

1st of May, 2009

i have been robbed by these clowns too. the same group, i do understand (although not sure how true) that Mary Lanning ### that she is, no longer works there. PLEASE

1st of May, 2009

art may call you back, but then he'lll tell you that he really doesn;t work for Dan that he was doing the overflow work... then he will stop calling back too, once they know that you are on to them, its over, please contact the atty, general in NY, maybe if we all get together this ### hole will either return our money of go to jail...

• Ba
      1st of May, 2009

I, and one other person that I know has also experienced the same problem with Daniel H. Fox and Mitigation, LLC. No return calls, no contact, no response when you call their number. I think that are literally out of business. No one that I have previously spoken with is there any more. No Christina, no Mary, no other Mary, no Dan, no Corey, no Eleanor, no one. So, I will contact the Florida State Bar and the Florida State Attorney General regarding my payment to them of $2, 500 and their non responsiveness to my calls and to my modification work.

It has been over 5 months for me, of course they advised my like they did others not to pay my mortgage and to stay not more than 1 month behind. I think that it is the least they could do is to return calls and simply say that they are no longer doing this business or something. Because, the longer they stall, the farther behind their clients are getting on their mortgages. This is not something they can run from. Ultimately, Fox will lose his law license, the company will be forced into bankruptcy, and prosecutions will ensue... all of this can be avoided if they get out front on this, refer all clients to the free HUD Certified Mortgage Counselors in their areas, contact the State Attorney General, and work on a full or partial refund plan. At the very least they may avoid prosecution. As an attorney, Fox should know this.

2nd of May, 2009

Speaking as a victim of Daniel H. Fox & Adam Jenson (Franklin First Financial/FHA All Day). I thought I did all the research, I called the head office in NY and they said that "yes" they did have a Boca Raton branch office and "yes" a Adam Jenson worked there. They told me not to pay my mortgage and to refer all communication to Mr. Fox's office. Last week I got a mortgage statement stating that I owed $8150 in back payments, interest, & late fees, and that my home is scheduled to be sold June 23, 09 on the steps of the court house. Now I'm in deeper than I was to begin with! Whats worse is that I am disabled and I care for a disabled mother, in addition to having 2 young children. WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO! I tried to contact Mr. Jenson and big suprise the phones are disconnected, tried to contact Mr. Fox no reply. I am trying to work things out with my mortgage company, but I don't have much hope. I did file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in FL, NY, & AR, but I think its hopeless. I have lived at this address for 16yrs. I hope they fry the ###!!!

• Pe
      3rd of May, 2009

I am having the same problem and am now in the process of obtaining an attorney just to get my money back!!! Mary, Christine and all the others no longer work there. They sent my file to another office and when I called there, they told me my file was sent back to Daniel's office. I can't get past the receptionist. I am now trying to figure out how to save my home. I too have children that need a roof over their heads and you have sick people like Daniel Fox who want to take your money and your dreams away from you. I don't know how he sleeps at night. The receptionist told me that all the girls no longer work there and didn't say why. I wonder if they know there voicemails are still operational and misleading people into thinking they are still there. I am scared to death of losing my home...They got me for $1800.00.

• Ic
      9th of May, 2009

First off I like to express how extremely shocked I am at the number of people that have been burnt by Daniel Fox. I knew there were complaints but this is outrageous, and after reading some of these I know I've spoke to a few of these clients in the past. I do not justify in anyway what Daniel Fox is doing but he did not act alone and I'd like to have an opportunity to clear the air.

The people solely reasonable for this mess (for lack of a better word) are Daniel Fox and Daniel Clarin. Anyone else these clients may have spoken with in the past were only hired help and were doing their best to try and clean up the mess. Especially Art Clyde! Mr. Clyde was contacted by Daniel Fox to try and help clear up some of the "back log" . Once the files were with Mr. Clyde and his staff people were some what relieved they were finally getting their calls returned as well as some progression on their case. Unfortunately by the end of the first week Daniel Fox and Daniel Clarin decided to pull the plug with no reasonable explanation. By the following weekend all the files were shipped back to Mr. Fox office in Aventura and back where they started.

Also, the original people (brokers/salesman) that most of the clients signed on with are not part of Mr. Fox's office. Once a client sent in payment and signed the disclosures the file was transferred to Daniel Fox. Basically sub contracted. So, the brokers (the ones with now disconnected numbers) pocketed the money and gurentateed service and only paid Mr. Fox a small portion of what the actually charge the client.

In no way am I trying to condone what this company has done, I just thought some extra details might help. And if I can offer a little advise, keep doing what your doing. Tell everyone that will listen. I'd also like to personal help some of you who are at risk of losing your home. Contact your lender directly, do not avoid them! Most banks are willing to work out a deal... Just bluntly ask What can I do to save my home? And don't be afraid to push a little. A lot of banks are also offering different programs besides from modifications, that might be better suited to your financial availability. Good luck and if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know!

11th of May, 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know, that there is a sort of light in the tunnel.. i did get my fee back from Mr. Fox and i'm just waiting for it to clear. I have been in contact with my bank and they are working with ME, they said there is NO REASON to get a third party to help save your home. the banks do not want your home, they want you to have it... keep working for yourself... you can get just as good a deal as anyone else... keep plugging... good luck to everyone!!!

11th of May, 2009

Yes you can save your home, and you don't have to involve a 3rd party. COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR MORTGAGE CO., they have enough foreclosures they would rather not have yours, all you can do is try, and it doesn't cost you a thing! I doubt very seriously I will ever see my money from the poor excuse for a human being that Daniel Fox is. He is probably enjoying himself on some beautiful island bought by all the blood money that he has taken from honest hardworking people that just were looking to save there homes, and maybe have a little breathing room. It will eventually come back to bite him in the ### and I would love to be there! Just don't give up, don't give anyone else your money, you can do the exact same thing yoursel[censored] I did, and I think I am going to be able to save my house (knock on wood), I was granted a loan modification and we haven't worked out the specifics yet, but what matters the most is that I will still have a home, and I DID IT MYSELF! with no help from the crooks that took my money, and almost lost me my home!! Good luck to you!

• Ka
      11th of May, 2009

I am more than angry with Daniel H. Fox/FHA AllDAY, loan modification group. When I was originally contacted by this group it was on a sunday back in Ja. or Feb. I was told of all the things (modifications) that could/would be provided for me; I only had to send in all of the documentationfrom the packet that was e-mailed to me along with a payment of $2700.00. I did as I was asked or told. They even sent a fed-ex guy to my place of employment because I needed to get the money in asap to ensure that I would get locked in at the rate that was prepared for me. After sending in my monies in the form of a certified check I was contacted several times by different people to send in just one more item. Your file is missing this, we still need one more thing . Each time I would ask them to just tell me everything I need to send in to them so this process can end. When last I spoke with someone from FHAallday/Daniel H. Fox's office it was on a Wed. by that friday they had changed the numbers and it wasn't until that following that I finally got an answering maching that states, "You have reached our processing center, leave a message and someone will get back with you within 24hrs. and do not leave multiple messages as it will only delay a return call. It has now been over two weeks and I still haven't heard anything from Mr. Fox's office. I was just served this weekend with my forclosure papers. The stress of losing my house is more than I can bare. I have contacted the Florida Attorney Generals office. I was directed to a site that allows you to print out the affidavit to be filled out, notorized and then mailed in to the Palm Beach office. Mr. Fox, I was told by someone that has also gone through this problem with your office. Please just do the job that you promised, or is this a case of breech of contract. I do not have the funds that my mortgage company is asking me to come up with - make three payments and then they will see what can be done. I am certain that had I sent my monies in to my mortgage company instead of sending in to you I would not be in forclosure at this point in time. That was my income tax refund that you took from me and now it is gone, I'm in forclosure with my home, you will not respond to any of my calls and I am at a lost. Please, please, please live up to your end of the contract. I am sure you would not want anyone taking advantage of you or any of your associates. I sent my money in good faith, payable to you Daniel H. Fox. Show good faith by honoring the contract.

12th of May, 2009

call him at 1-305-931-4548
    Be proactive with your bank.. do not rely on these people... your bank CAN help you... ask for their loan modification department... and get your $$ back from fox... you can do it.. i did...

• Sk
      15th of May, 2009

On April 16th, (after posting a complaint on this board the previous day), I received a call from from Nadia Jose at Attorney Daniel Fox's office in Florida, advising me (after almost 8 months) that I "miraculously" had a Proposal from my Lender offering me a Loan Modification (FINALLY) at a very desirable interest rate. I was then informed by Nadia Jose that "Mr. Fox does not want to work with you now because you filed a Complaint on the Complaint Board" unquote. I immediately requested a retraction of my original complaint, and then posted a "Public Apology" on THIS Board to Mr. Fox, Nadia etc. It is now ONE MONTH LATER tomorrow. To date, I have received 2, count 'em 2 e-mails from Nadia Jose. One stating "Mr. Fox has agreed to continue working with you", and the second, dated May 6th, telling me to "be patient" and with paperwork from the lender, attached to the e-mail, basically starting the whole modification "process" over again. (For those of you who have been through this, it's the bank statements, tax return, monthly expense/hardship letter routine). Other than that, if "I" haven't initiated the communication, there has been NO communication. NOTHING has changed! And here I am, 8 months later, NO better off than I was before retaining this "Attorney" (and I use this term loosely).

I work overseas 2 weeks on average most months (with the military); I was told by Nadia, "if you call me from overseas, page me so I will pick up". Tried that. She doesn't.

Then I get these "pseudo anonymous" e-mails from someone I don't even know, telling me "this is not Nadia's fault, she's just doing her job" and blah, blah blah. I don't know if this is her husband, or boyfriend, or Fox himself trying to defend thier IN-action. All I know is, I have been taken for $1495.00, and I want my money back!!!

I am SO DONE with these people! How many names are they operating under anyway? I know of MortgageModToday.com, FS Title Group, The Mortgage Modification Group, just to name a few. (Seems he has many other "ALIAS's" from what I am reading on here?)

I have already notified my lender via certified mail that Mr. Fox etal, NO LONGER represents me in this matter. I have notified Nadia, Daniel and all thier cohorts in Aventura, Florida of the same.

My next step(s), and I advise EVERYONE to do the same, is to File a Complaint with the West Palm Beach (Florida) Better Business Bureau (BBB), the Florida State Bar, The Florida Attorney General's Office and another Consumer Advocate Website called [redacted].com. Go PUBLIC, and DEMAND your REFUND from these CROOKS!

Mr. Fox: Since you obviously read this Board with regularity, all I can say is SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU!!! I hope you can sleep nights knowing you are literally taking the last DIME out of peoples pockets as you sit idle, watching people lose thier homes. You are a PITIFUL excuse for an Attorney and a PATHETIC excuse for a Human Being! And I consider ANYONE associated with you EQUALLY culpable!

I have absolutely NOTHING to lose going public with you and your scam(s) and trust me, in a battle of wits, you are un-armed!! I will be SCREAMING from the mountaintops if I don't get my money back!

Your move. Have a nice day.

Sugned,
    skyguyj@yahoo.com

16th of May, 2009

To everyone out there that has been scammed by Daniel H. Fox, Franklin First Financial, FHA All Day, whatever name they are using today. You do not need to work with these pitiful people. Contact your mortgage company! They will work with you, you can find other avenues in order to keep your house. I do not know how these people sleep at night. I have more respect for an armed robber than these people, because at least with the robber its nothing personal, they don't know you. With Mr. Fox it is very personal, he knows how hard we are struggling, he knows the blood, sweat, and tears that we have shed trying to keep our homes, and he still robs you blind! You cannot for one minute tell me that his assistants do not know what a con man he is. As far as I am concerned they are all responsible, because there is no way they don't know whats going on. We need to let him feel just a little of the pain and anxiety that he has inflicted on us. Contact your Attorney General's office, alot of times you can fill out a complaint online, I personally filled out one for AR., FL., & NY. Contact your congressman's office, I did and they actually contacted my mortgage company!!! Contact the BBB, and the bar association! File as many complaints as you can, yell as loud as you can, someone will here us and maybe we can get something done. They are going to invent an entire level of hell for Daniel Fox & his associates, whether its Adam Jenson (Franklin First Financial), Nadia Jose, Zammy Gonzales, etc...The worst thing is that he steals your hope, and tries to leave you with nothing. He makes you feel like you have failed! Not only your family, but your children and yourself. He takes away the one thing every person tries to provide not only for himself but for the people they love. THEIR HOME!!! He cannot be allowed to continue stealing peoples hopes and dreams. If we get enough people together our voices will be heard. And to you Mr. Fox, Mr. Jenson, Ms. Jose and whoever else is involved with scam artist/con man. You ain't seen bad yet, but its coming!!!

18th of May, 2009

Just a little hope for everyone out there, it took a while and i too was a royal pain in the ### with Mr. Fox and his "people" I however fianlly did get my refund, but the one thing that i did do that i think many of you may have not done was contact my bank directly and didn't listen to that ### Mary who told me i should under no circumstances contact my bank, they will not help me.. well BS on Mary and ### on her too, because my bank was more than willing to help and we are working together... And i DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE MINUTE THAT FOX OR HIS PEOPLE COULD DO A BETTER JOB THAN YOU YOURSELF CAN DO WTIH YOUR BANK. Your bank does NOT WANT YOUR HOUSE!!! They just want to make Money and that is there job. your bank will work withyou, keep HUANTING Fox for your money back. I got mine back and now he's calling me... requesting that i re-contact the atty general in NY and remove my complains, which i will be doing as i AM a woman of my word... but you people that are still unsatisfied FIGHT your ### off!!!

• Ri
      8th of Jun, 2009

I think Everyone should see this:

This guy is going to be famous.

• Pa
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Today certainly has been an eye-opener! Thanks for your posts. I placed my situation on here today. They took me for $4, 000 dollars! I want it back!!! Any help would be appreciated. I will try to contact the attorney general in NY & Florida I guess first. These people are the Criminal & Fraudulent! Lets get them! I sure hope I meet this guy soon!

• Fl
      10th of Aug, 2009

Im not surprised. He would do ANYTHING for money. Never done business with him but know hi, m on a personal level and have never trusted him from day one. His criminal activity does coincide with his lack of characterful and integrity. Funny how showy some people are with others money!

• Ki
      15th of Jun, 2010

Is this the dan Fox that currently resides on Paiko Drive, Honolulu, Hawaii 96821?