Daniel H. Fox & Nadia Jose d/b/a The Loan Modification Group, Inc. / fraudulent practice by attorney

1 2750 NE 185th Street, Suite 302, Aventura, Florida 33180Owings Mills, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877) 774-0006

Daniel H. Fox, Esquire, a loss mitigation attorney, d/b/a The Loan Modification Group, Inc. engaged me in a contract to process a loan modification with my mortgage lender for a fee of $3, 600 which I paid in full in January of 2009. After several contacts with this company, they kept stating that they were still trying to negotiate with the lender; however, whenever I contacted my lender to confirm this, I was told that only one attempted contact was made by this fraudulent company. Each time I tried to contact this company, I got a different agent, each of which gave me different information. After more than seven months I was told that this company no longer exists and my only recourse is to file a complaint...in short, I am out of my money with no service provided for it. If there is a class action suit being filed, please advise me as to how or who to contact so that I may file my complaint with it as well.

Comments

• El
      10th of Sep, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened that’s why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done. I recently did a loan Modification with the Sherman and nathanson Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at 424-205-1810 the gentlemen I worked with name was Bret hope this was helpful.