Daniel Fox aka: Loss Mitigation LLC / No modification after 2 months

1 2750 NE 185th Street, Suite 302Aventura, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-931-4548

Please Please Please Beware!!!

This company is a joke!!! I was contact by a representative or Modification specialist names Henry Osorio who is a Mitigiation Specialist for this company. He processed to give me a sweet impression of how this attorney could help me get a loan modification on my mortgage and it would only take about 2 weeks. Needless to say, I fell for the deal and sent in my payment which was equivalent to roughly one month mortgage payment. Moving forward... Here we are almost two months later and my loan still has notbeen modified. I have sent in all required documentation and still nothing. I am now in the process of trying to work directly with the mortgage company to get the help that I need. I initially tried to get help through the mortgage company, but was not very sucessful, so that is why I decided to get a attorney involved. Maybe the morgage companies are being more cooperative because of the recent bills that have been put in place by the President who knows...

Anyway, if you are in need of help with your mortgage, please try to get with your mortgage company at all cost (FREE) and not get stuck with some of these loser attorney's that make all types of promises and deliver absolutely NOTHING!!!

Keep watching CNN because if I don't get my money back they will be on the news!!!

Mb

Comments

• Na
      17th of Mar, 2009

This client or should we say "ex" client is an extreme exagerator. She claims we told her that her loan would be modified by feb 1st, however its kind of funny that we have documented emails from her on february 16th confirming that she was sending back her paperwork and asking what kind of a deal she could be expecting. We never claim to be able to modify a loan in two weeks, as that would be a miracle. WE DO however let the homeowner know that THEIR MODIFICATION CAN BE SUBMITTED In less then two weeks, as long as they get all the paperwork back to our office in a timely fashion. We are not miracle workers, and never claimed to have been. As far as our refund policy, the woman who wrote this complaint was issued a refund the end of this past week, and should be receiving her check any day now, as WE DO NOT TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO HELP!

19th of Mar, 2009

I recently had the pleasure of doing business with the company named as a scam. I dealt with Henry Osorio and came to him 3 months behind with a rate that had adjusted to 11.4%. It took him around 45 days to get the modification for me, but he saved me from going into foreclosure and got me a modification that helped me greatly. They were able to get me 3.5% fixed and get rid of the backpayments I owed the mortgage service company. I felt so good with the result I actually referred my sister to him to help her with her home as well. I definitely recommend using this company for your own home modification, as they helped me dramatically.

• Co
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Google the name "Daniel B. Clarin", he is Daniel H. Fox's partner in that business.

• Co
      22nd of Mar, 2009

People need to know that there's nothing a modification group can do that they cant do themselves. Just call the bank and ask for a modification, all banks now have a modification dept.

• Ri
      24th of Apr, 2009

After 5 months still no answer from my attorney (Daniel H. Fox). All I'm hearing is: we're working on your case; we'll get back to you... But no one ever does. Meantime I just find out that my foreclosure process was completed and I lost my house...And still no call! My credit is ruined, I lost my house and I paid money for it. (Shame on me)
    Dear Mr. Fox: what goes around comes around. I hope one day you will have no credit and no house and no license to practice law.

I know Florida can be slow at times, but at least Boston Attorney General is doing something to protect people from scammers like Daniel H. Fox. (See link bellow)

• Da
      19th of Jun, 2009

GUESS what, i just been rip off $815.00 dollars after attorney Fox went belly up. Here's the address of Attorney Daniel Fox. 3192 NE 211th Ter, Miami, FL 33180-3686

• La
      29th of Jun, 2009

My learning disabled son got into being behind on his home payments and faced forclosure. he paid 1650 dollars for a loan modifacation to a mr Vinny Amoroso who represented attny Fox. After complying with all the paperwork, my son lost his home from lack of action from loan midagation llc. This started back in dec 2008 and could not get in touch with attny Fox after my son was to be refuned his hard earnerd money. L.R.S.sr

• Pa
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I guess I should of checked out this web site, because of our frustration with being "patient" with Fox mitigation group. We too were denied of our loan modification, however if Fox truely represented us at this process as they contracted to do, the errors that were made would of been caught & we would have received loan modification the first time. We are formally filing a complaint now to recover 4, 000$ dollars given to them. It's rather strange how people are charged different amounts to have them represent them!!! Pray we can recover our money, be WISER, and grow from this misrepresentation! Tom & Lucinda Parks

• Mk
      21st of Oct, 2009

I had the same encounter with Henry Osorio and Daniel H Fox. Well Henry are you still trying to defend Mr. Fox after he was just disbarred effective September 3, 2009. I know this because I just received a letter in the mail from the Supreme Court of Florida ordering Mr. Daniel H. Fox to be disbarred effective immediately. If you need to se the letter I will be happy to post it. I also know that Mr. Daniel H. Fox has filed bankruptcy, so if you haven't received your money back by now, chances are you won't.

Please don't beleive the hype and make sur eyou do your homeowrk on these scam companies in the future.

So Henry are you now out of a job or have you move onto another scam company that promises to help people in need?

• Br
      25th of Feb, 2010

Dan Fox is a piece of garbage and I hope he rots in hell!!! You'll see that he has been disbarred by the state of Florida. He will never practice law again. I hope he serves time versus just getting off with a slap on the wrist. Just like Madoff, you can't screw people and expect to get away with it. I hope the State of FL goes after his assets so I can get a refund on what I paid him for his bogus services.