Dangerous Scam / United Nations Building

I have seen a lot of scams but this one is dangerous because they are telling people there are millions of dollars in a safe, inside, the United Nations. I forwarded this e-mail to them/ I received no reply.
From 'John Harvey" <diplomatharvey2@yahoo.com>
Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. John Harvey, I am a top American diplomat working under the Untited Nation. I was newly assigned to head the diplomatic sector of the Untited Nation regional office in New York.
The United Nation in agreement with the International Monetary fund all financial sectors involved have agreed to release part of your funds in the amount of (7MUSD) which is inline with the international face mending exercise going on. You may or may not have lost money to some corrupt officials trying to get this funds over a period of time.
( Here is What I think is dangerous)
Your funds have been arranged in a silver trunk box in the United Nations safe room in New York with a high diplomatic immunity coverage which means it cannot be tampered with until it gets to its final destination.
( He then goes on to ask for all of our information, telling us it will be shipped through first class diplomatic means.)
I am no expert but wouldn't this make every nut case thief, who thought there was money hidden in the United Nations, want to steal it?

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Nov, 2009

I just received an email that said all the same thing but what was really different is the fact that he says hes from Seattle Washington and guess where I'm from. Talk about trying to lower peoples gaurd. --Mel

• Ke
      4th of Oct, 2011

Attn: Sir/madam,

My name is Mr. John Harvey, an American diplomat working with the United Nations. I was newly assigned to head the diplomatic sector of the United Nation regional office in Europe and Africa. This is to inform you that Your Overdue Inheritance Payment have arrived London United Kingdom. Your funds valued, Three million Five Hundred United States Dollars ($3.5 Million USD) has been approved from United Secure Diplomatic Transit Account (USDTA).

This is to inform you that your fund is now in London and i will be boarding the next flight for immediate delivery at your doorstep. It is just my personal effort as I was embarking on an official assignment, delivering US ballot materials to our Office in Washington DC.

You are advised to get back to me with your full contact details to enable book the next available flight to your country.

Confirm your direct contact details to me to avoid misdirection of funds.

FULL NAMES:
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:
    E-MAIL ADDRESS:
    CLOSEST AIRPORT:
    DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER:
    AGE:
    OCCUPATION:

Consider it necessary to call me on my UK telephone number +447700035785 to enable me attend to your request urgently. I will Depart London to arrive Washington DC as soon as i receive your call.

Your sincerely,

John Harvey.
    Diplomat

I feel as though, if I really had this money coming then he would already know my information. Being that it is supposedly an inheritance.