Dance4less / Will not send refund--avoiding responding to emails, requests for refund

1 2700 E. Patrick Lane Suite 20Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Sent back a portion of my order on Oct 3rd. Sent an email on Nov 23 to check the status of my refund. I included the Delivery Confirmation tracking # showing that they had received the package/returned items on Oct 5 at 10:33am. Received an email on Dec 3 requesting the same information despite they had replied to my email with the information in it. Resent another email December 23rd. Still no refund, no reply.

Va

Comments

Jo
  1st of Sep, 2010

I have had a recent identical experience. Sent back a minor
item which was too small for refund. Refund wasn't issued,
return wasn't acknowledged. An email inquiring into the situation at the end of July 2010 was not answered. On 8/30
a person answered the phone, reluctantly told me his name
was 'Tom'. He asked me for the order number, said he looked up the order and that he couldn't tell why the refund had not
been process but - get this! - he was doing it as we spoke and
he would give me a confirmation number. He then disconnected the call and I've received no 'confirmation'
via email or otherwise. Today I called again and got a machine saying I should leave a message. Obviously Dance4Less is not a credible company, they have phone
representatives who apparently fabricate, and I would not
deal with them again.

Ju
  7th of Oct, 2014

WOW! They owe me close to $200 for returned merchandise, same experience exactly as described above. I think I will now go directly to my credit card company and file a dispute for the charges, as well as contact "The Haggler" columnist in the NY Times.