Dance Of The Sun Day Spa / Rude Employees/Owner

US 41Marquette, MI, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 906-249-9084
The owner of this business is a very caddy woman. On a recent visit to this spa, of which I have been a patron for a long time, I heard the owner gossiping about another client with her current client. I find this to be extremely tacky, yet not suprising from other reviews I have found on the internet. This is a beautiful spa and I am regretting that I have to leave, I do not however support a business based only on service, but on the atmosphere and the owner creates a sour undertone that is very unpleasent.

Comments

To
  28th of Oct, 2008
If you're not getting any help or response from these guys, you should post them on this site, this is for anyone who has been screwed, ripped off or felt that they had been done wrong. The name of the site is www.uradeadbeat.com, it gives you a voice to the people who will not listen. Not only does the person who you are complaining about receive an email letting them know that they have been put on the deadbeat list (as long as you provide email address) but, they will also receive a post card (as long as you provide a mailing address) notifying them too.
Na
  18th of Nov, 2008
I agree...I bought my mother a gift certificate to go here...while she was recieving spa scrub and massage the phone rang, and you could hear the answering machine really loud!! They didn't even bother turning it down, the phone just kept ringing and she had to listen to the voice over and over. I felt this should have been handled in a different way. Also, they charged one of my friends credit cards twice the amount due, and took over a month to get the charges off!! They said they hadn't done it, and she heard that the owner said she did it because my friend didn't like how she was "all over" her dad at the spa. This is like a high school in a spa! Full of drama!!!