Danbury Mint / MBI / ocean swirl personalized ring
I received the ocean swirl ring not even a month ago. Within 1 week the band was dulled and tarnished. Within 2-3 weeks it was chipped and showing a copper or bronze color underneath the "silver plating".
The quality is horrible, but so is customer service. Every single time i've talked to them i've gotten different lies, stories, and excuses as to why they have repeatedly taken $48 out of my bank account for a few days up to a week then put it back. Over & over again!!
I haven't deposited any money into my bqnk account for a month bc i'm afraid danbury will snatch it up. My bank actually suggested I get a new debit card. Let that sink in for a minute. This company is atrocious!
More Danbury Mint / MBI Complaints & Reviews
- Danbury Mint - charged my credit card two years after I paid for item 
- Danbury Mint - on 07/20/10 the company of "fine" collectibles charged my debit card for a buy I made in 2008
- Danbury Mint/MBI, Inc. - marine military ring
- Danbury Mint - scam 
- Danbury Mint / Armed Forces Rings - never served in any of the armed forces
- Danbury Mint - charging credit card for a backordered item which was paid previously.
- Danbury Mint - 12 rose ring
- Danbury Mint / MBI - danbury mint I love you always ring
- Danbury Mint - bad seller indeed
- Danbury Mint/MBI, Inc. - return process