dan campbell custom home painting / wages and labor unethical painting company

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8135451294

there four of us painters rip off by a paint company. soleil builders part of it also they were general contractor of job site a historical home at 715 n.newprt ave. hyde park tampa florida. he had us paint house with wrong paints water down never cleaned it we painted mildew dirt very bad for home owners.i showed general contractor and they act like dont care, a our wages etc. they act like dont care. so we put a claim of lien on home and soleil builders he had us tear labels off paint cans and they were around job site showed gc this and said what painter company has unlabeled pain cans here dont that say anything to you i we were fired he paid cash no taxes nothin i even hurt my back somewhat i was fired just excuses not to pay us. theres more cant find license on this guy they say hes under another all we could find out is derek painting or valentine painting cant find them either. we all have kids we are hungry need help [protected] name is gary please help all we want is paid. my email is bein cut off cant pay bill hope this gets out there

Comments

• Co
      25th of Nov, 2009

DAN CAMPBELL IS A STOOGE, HE RENTED A HOME FROM ME IN PORT RICHEY... OR I SHOULD SAY HE "SQUATTED" LIKE THE DIRT BAG HE IS IN MY HOME. HE NEVER PAID RENT, AND I HAD TO EVICT HIM FROM THE HOME. HE TAMPERED WITH THE METER BECAUSE THEY SHUT OFF HIS POWER...ANOTHER BILL NEVER PAID. THIS GUY IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, DOES CRAPPY PAINT JOBS, HE PAINTED TWO ROOMS IN THE HOUSE AND THEY LOOK LIKE CRAP. I WOULDN'T HIRE HIM TO CLEAN MY TIRES ON THE CAR...HE WOULD MESS IT UP. BEWARE, THIS GUY IS ALL TALK, ALL EXCUSES, HE DOESN'T PAY. MY DAD IS SICK, THE CONTRACTOR DIDN'T PAY ME, THE SKY IS PURPLE, I'LL PAY YOU TUESDAY, NO WEDNESDAY, MY FAVORITE PLANT DIES AND I CANT COPE...IT GOES ON AND ON ALL WHILE HE DREAMS UP A STORY ON HOW HE IS A ROCK STAR, CHECK OUT HIS MYSPACE PAGE... HE IS A HOUSE PAINTER THAT BARELY WORKS... NOT A ROCK STAR. LOSER!!!

23rd of Jan, 2019

The Complainant above Gary Dean Schoonover was fired for being a Sexual Predators the Tampa Police came to the job and arrested him and his 3 buddies for luring neighborhood children in Hyde Park to their van, Soleil builders and Campbells Custom Painting continue to have a profitable and friendly relationship.

Gary Dean Schoonover Registered Sex Offender or Predator
    Gary Dean Schoonover Registration Details
    Last Known Address:
    4099 37th St N Apt 99, Saint Petersburg, FL 33714

23rd of Jan, 2019

Shane tried to rent a home that was in final stages of foreclosure, he knew full well that this home had absolutely no working air conditioning as it was removed from the home but took my deposit and my rent and disappeared.

All the neighbors warned me that he was a conman who had done this 2 times prior to me moving in a ran off with their rent and deposits $2000.

Any quick search of court records will show that I did not live at this residence more than (1) week and was never evicted or any other court actions other than multiple complaints of the home owners nefarious behavior.

I never painted anything in this home or received any compensation from the home owner he's here without any documentation or photos merely as a harassment for me alerting the authorities and home owners association.

Last I heard he was in Hernando Jail on writing bad checks.

Gary Dean Schoonover Registered Sex Offender or Predator

Offense/Statute: Lewd, lascivious Child U/16; F.s. 800.04 (principal In Attempt)
    Adjudication Date: 12 September 2009

23rd of Jan, 2019

@CCpainting. Gary Dean Schoonover is a registered sexual predator and I had to file a report that he lied when he said he had no felonies.

Once on my job he and his 3 buddies from NPR were arrested by Tampa Sheriffs Dept. for luring several Hyde Park neighborhood children to their work van it was all captured on film by one of the neighbors.

Registered Sex Offender or Predator

Offense/Statute:
    Lewd, lascivious Child U/16; F.s. 800.04 (principal In Attempt)
    Adjudication Date:
    12 September 2009

23rd of Jan, 2019

The fact that anybody can come here without any photos or documentation and slander a reputable company is a disservice to the community as a whole Campbells Custom Painting has been serving the Bay area for over 30 years and these are the only complaints registered anywhere on the internet and they are unverified and salacious.