[Resolved] Dan and Brenda Duncan YMCA / I can't get them to enroll my son and i've been trying since june 4

Hi-
During the last school year the YMCA after school program filled up and we had to use an alternate after school program. This year I knew to start early enrolling for the [protected] school year. I went down in person to enroll my son June 4th 2018. I was told that due to my son's peanut allergy I would have to submit for an interview with Ms. Tammy and her supervisor. I have called and called and called to get that interview set up. We are now 2.5 weeks from school starting and likely the spots are filling up. I am confused as to why she needs to interview my son and myself for his registration. Neither she, nor her supervisor will be working onsite with the kids. I can't imagine what this interview can cover, much less how it can affect his enrollment. It's almost like we're being discriminated against. I'm not angry about this, but we are running out of time. If I have to, yet again, find another after school program when I have done everything I could be to enrolled on time, I need to know now because they fill up as well, plus I will miss registration specials. I would love for someone to be able to tell me why we seem to be singled out.

Thank you for your help in this matter.
[removed]

• Updated by Cee M, Jul 31, 2018

this needs to be deleted, the ticket is in. this contains PHI and HIPPA information about a minor, and this is actionable if published. DELETE the whole thing.

Ce