DamselWorld / Merchandise not shipped, money taken

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered three t-shirts from this company. They charged my bank account, never sent the merchandise and won't respond to e-mails or phone calls. Do not do business with damselworld.com, or tshirtmonkey.com, they are both the same company and they are criminals.

Bi

Comments

11th of Jun, 2008

The same thing has happened to me.

• Ba
      13th of Jul, 2008

The same happened to me, ordered 6 T-shirts, all went well till I payed. No replies to my emails from then!!

Don't order anything by them!!!

13th of Nov, 2008

Same thing happened to me - almost! I ordered a shirt from their other web site, tshirtmonkey.com, as a birthday present for my son. I ordered with plenty of time as stated on their shipping policy (7-14 days) - it's been 20 days and no shirt nor will they answer the emails that I've sent, first asking when the order would arrive, and second, canceling the order. I haven't heard from them. They haven't charged my PayPal account yet, but from researching other complaint sites, it seems as if they still may try. Hopefully PayPal will come through with their buyers protection policy.

• Sc
      31st of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me! Why is Google allowing such scams to use their checkout service?

1st of Jun, 2009

DITTO!
    I placed my order May 11 and sent multiple emails and left just as many voicemails and NO RESPONSE.
    It's now June 1 and I called my credit card company to dispute the charge.
    FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!
    Do NOT order from this website!!!