Damsel World / Product not received

United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-616-9333
Ordered t-shirt on Nov. 24, credit card charged. Dec. 14, still have not received item. Have sent 4 emails to customer service with no reply. Website states inquiries will receive 24 hour response. Phone number leads to voice mail. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! Fraud!!

Comments

Ad
  1st of Jul, 2008
EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME.. THESE PEOPLE ARE LOSERS, I'VE SENT ABOUT 6 EMAILS AND LEFT 2 VOICE MESSAGES FOR THEM CHARGING ME FOR A BACKORDERED ITEM THAT WAS NEVER SHIPPED.. NOT A PEEP. IF ANYONE LIVES IN BROOKLYN.. BURN THEY'RE BUILDING DOWN. THEY ARE TRASH.
La
  13th of Aug, 2008
Report your complaint to the FBI tip center at:

If they get enough complaints about t-shirtmonkey.com and damselworld.com they may do something about it.

I reported it. The same thing happened to me. I ordered one T-shirt and they took $25.98 from my bank account and I never received anything and they never returned emails or calls.

Laura
Ca
  14th of Aug, 2008
No shirts, No call back, No email return And money gone
WILL BE PAY BACK DAMSELS

Case
Li
  31st of Mar, 2009
I did not know about this Website, until I had sent off a money-order to Damselworld.com, for T-Shirt Monkey.com;how did I know that people are being ripped off!I have E-Mailed this company, no reply, and I am still waiting for my order;even though it is a backorder;luckily though, its just been 7 days.In its agreement, Damselworld said you have to wait 7 to 14 days;so I will wait 7 more days out, but if I had known about this website ahead of time, I would have gone to another website, to order my Bugsy Siegel t-shirt for $17.99!It was too late for me, because I had sent out my money-order to them;but I have a phone number to call on my money-order receipt, whether my money-order has been cashed or not.I keep a track of things;I just pray that I don, t get ripped off!I had no idea about these other people, getting ripped off;its too late now!I am very upset about this;how could this company do this to people?I want my $23.00, s back!!!Or give me my t-shirt you lousy company!!
Ma
  1st of Jun, 2009
I placed an order May 11 Still NOTHING JUNE 1!!!
UNBELIEVABLE.
Am
  17th of Oct, 2011
i placed an order as well i emailed them asking when my product was gonna get shipped and they emailed me back and told me a date reading previous comments its obvious im not getting my product i dont understand how they can get away with this! Theres got to be something we can do..
Ti
  10th of Jul, 2013
I placed an Order July 2nd (Tuesday) and I received it 3 days later - July 5th (Friday).
Super fast shipping, and they e-mail me back same day.
Very positive experience! You guys ROCKS!!!

Tim