Damsel World / Product not received

Phone: 718-616-9333

Ordered t-shirt on Nov. 24, credit card charged. Dec. 14, still have not received item. Have sent 4 emails to customer service with no reply. Website states inquiries will receive 24 hour response. Phone number leads to voice mail. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! Fraud!!

Comments

• Ad
      1st of Jul, 2008

EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME.. THESE PEOPLE ARE LOSERS, I'VE SENT ABOUT 6 EMAILS AND LEFT 2 VOICE MESSAGES FOR THEM CHARGING ME FOR A BACKORDERED ITEM THAT WAS NEVER SHIPPED.. NOT A PEEP. IF ANYONE LIVES IN BROOKLYN.. BURN THEY'RE BUILDING DOWN. THEY ARE TRASH.

• La
      13th of Aug, 2008

Report your complaint to the FBI tip center at:

If they get enough complaints about t-shirtmonkey.com and damselworld.com they may do something about it.

I reported it. The same thing happened to me. I ordered one T-shirt and they took $25.98 from my bank account and I never received anything and they never returned emails or calls.

Laura

• Ca
      14th of Aug, 2008

No shirts, No call back, No email return And money gone
    WILL BE PAY BACK DAMSELS

Case

• Li
      31st of Mar, 2009

I did not know about this Website, until I had sent off a money-order to Damselworld.com, for T-Shirt Monkey.com;how did I know that people are being ripped off!I have E-Mailed this company, no reply, and I am still waiting for my order;even though it is a backorder;luckily though, its just been 7 days.In its agreement, Damselworld said you have to wait 7 to 14 days;so I will wait 7 more days out, but if I had known about this website ahead of time, I would have gone to another website, to order my Bugsy Siegel t-shirt for $17.99!It was too late for me, because I had sent out my money-order to them;but I have a phone number to call on my money-order receipt, whether my money-order has been cashed or not.I keep a track of things;I just pray that I don, t get ripped off!I had no idea about these other people, getting ripped off;its too late now!I am very upset about this;how could this company do this to people?I want my $23.00, s back!!!Or give me my t-shirt you lousy company!!

1st of Jun, 2009

I placed an order May 11 Still NOTHING JUNE 1!!!
    UNBELIEVABLE.

• Am
      17th of Oct, 2011

i placed an order as well i emailed them asking when my product was gonna get shipped and they emailed me back and told me a date reading previous comments its obvious im not getting my product i dont understand how they can get away with this! Theres got to be something we can do..

• Ti
      10th of Jul, 2013

I placed an Order July 2nd (Tuesday) and I received it 3 days later - July 5th (Friday).
    Super fast shipping, and they e-mail me back same day.
    Very positive experience! You guys ROCKS!!!

Tim