DAMRO / Cheating customers

1 Sri Lanka Review updated:

Cheating customers on delivery and stock.
Damro furniture’s has done this to several times. First time it was before the wedding, I have purchased a mattress from them and they promised to deliver within 2 weeks, but took 6 weeks and first 2 weeks after marriage I had to sleep on...
Next before move to new house I purchased all the house hold items (Sofa, dining table, Chairs, wardrobe...) every item before purchase I checked for stock and purchased only the items stock available, but unfortunately even after payment settling they did not hold the stock, so when the promised delivery date comes they kept on delaying, I had to stay in a motel for few days due to this reason.

So please consider these facts before you purchase some thing from Damro.

Proofs are available such as billed and delivered dates scan copies with signatures.

La

Comments

• Mo
      15th of Sep, 2011

Damro KALLAMBALAM branch also doing damn cheating to the customer, as i booked an entire bedroom set for my marriage, and they did not deliver at right time and i adjusted with my old furniture, it was onam holidays, so i couldnt arrange from other shops too. I paid 50, 000 Rupees advance then also they cheated me. Never buy Damro products. My kind advice.

• Sv
      28th of May, 2014

I am always ready to support to take an action