Damon's / Selling outdate beer

1 820 Northern BlvdClarks Summit, PA, United States

I received a plastic bottle of beer that was served during " Bike Night" that was sponsered by this resturaunt. The date on the bottle was "USE BY was 10/05/08". I was a patron at the resturaunt on 10/30/08. The beer was "discounted to $2.00 per bottle (same as served during "BIKE NIGHT" at the same price). I asked to see the manager and I was told that this was the 'Born on date". I was drinking Coors Light (Wrong Answer!!!)I was then told to "just buy draught beer, of the same type" if I was unhappy(0.25 cents more). The poor point is that the manager was pushing his bartenders to get rid of old stock by offering the "$2.00 sales price". I am very close with the bartenders that work there and, this is straight from their mouths. THIS WILL BE MY LAST VISIT TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT AND, I WILL TAKE ALL OF MY AQUANTAINTANCES AND ASSOCIATES WITH ME AND, WE WILL DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPEDITOR. I have never had such horrible sevice form a manager. I AM A MANAGER, and customer service is my standard and number one priority!!

Va